Donald Trump

Feels a bit "strike me down Darth and I will become more powerful". And so, Trump survived a twat trying to stupidly and evilly try to take his life. Up pops a bloodied Trump with his modern-day-Black-Panther salute. Shirts already on sale. Iconic. Worrying. Opposition unaware of basic names and his own Vice-President.

Four years of Trump calling for Farage to be Foreign Secretary? Populism is going to be in our faces. Deport to Rwanda? Trump will Trump that. The ocean sand-dredging, global divider and opponent of climate change is surely set for the main position. Bleached chicken deals are on the menu. 2028 could change that.

No need for an Assassination attempt. Useless. Worsens everything. Life is precious. Likewise I won't give thoughts and prayers to the head eejit. He survived. Looked defiant. His cajunas are hyper-inflated. Don't like Trump but I don't wish death on him.

Just remember Meat Loaf started all of this!

Thoughts with the deceased and the injured. I am not shocked. The narrative by the liberals is so nasty and so unpleasant which is exemplified by the left on here day after day shows what sensible people are up against.

I hope he is ok.

He will be the elected leader of America democratically in 3 months and yet on here he is compared to some Evil tyrant. It’s wrong. Awaits the predictable abuse.
And he is not, I take it, a rapist, a serial avoider of paying his bills, a fraudster, liar, a defamer, a tax dodger?

I've never murdered anyone I disagree with politically, funnily enough. But if you think the actions of this shooter were purely down to political disenfranchisement, and not who Donald Trump is as a person, then you need to give your head a wobble.

It's not about being right or left politically, it's about comprehending why many won't give a fuck that somebody tried to kill him. And if you can't comprehend that, then you haven't been paying attention for the last eight years.
Personally i believe it’s political we’ll never know because the murderers got a big hole in him, even is it isn’t are you saying it’s fine to just murder any obnoxious fucker around rather than enforce any law that’s been broken.

Reactions: PPT
The alleged shooter
View attachment 125243
I’m Gonna miss Justin Moorhouse’s weekly podcast

Big Keith surely?

56cdc281e069d_bigkeithali

Personally i believe it’s political we’ll never know because the murderers got a big hole in him, even is it isn’t are you saying it’s fine to just murder any obnoxious fucker around rather than enforce any law that’s been broken.
Nope. That's not what I'm saying at all. What I said was, it's easy to comprehend whysome won't care that an attempt on his life has been made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.