Donald Trump

Nope. That's not what I'm saying at all. What I said was, it's easy to comprehend whysome won't care that an attempt on his life has been made.
I get why some won’t care it’s not so easy why, in my view it’s a very dangerous road to go down when someone decides i don’t like/ agree with him/her so it’s fine to kill them. If they’ve broken some law that’s why we have courts let them decide not individuals.

Reactions: PPT
There’s now a large percentage of people who are completely intolerant of other people having a different view. It then ends up with nutcases trying to assassinate a democratically elected former president.

I don’t often like what the conservatives say, but I’m not about to try and be violent towards them. People are allowed different opinions and to have different politic leanings, even if I don’t agree with it.

If nothing else, this thread has shown up the politics of the left for what they are.
Some posters need to walk up to a large mirror and give their heads a very big and very long wobble.
When you say left who exactly are you talking about?

Reactions: BTH
There’s now a large percentage of people who are completely intolerant of other people having a different view. It then ends up with nutcases trying to assassinate a democratically elected former president.

I don’t often like what the conservatives say, but I’m not about to try and be violent towards them. People are allowed different opinions and to have different politic leanings, even if I don’t agree with it.
A democratically elected president who tried to stop the next democratically elected president from taking office.

Jo Cox and David Ames's were thoroughly decent human beings. Don't disingenuously compare them to a morally bankrupt bigot who instigated an insurrection against his own people, beats women, defrauds the American people time after time, and normalises hate speech on his platforms.
I don’t think they are comparing the people. It’s the situation. If you don’t agree with someone you shouldn’t resort to violence. Isn’t that obvious?

It kind of sounds like your trying to defend/ excuse an assassination attempt because you don’t like trump.

I get why some won’t care it’s not so easy why, in my view it’s a very dangerous road to go down when someone decides i don’t like/ agree with him/her so it’s fine to kill them. If they’ve broken some law that’s why we have courts let them decide not individuals.
It is a dangerous road, I agree. But unfortunately, it's a road that has been oft-travelled for centuries. John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, This New Guy. The sad thing is if Congress saw sense and tightened gun laws then these incidents would be the stuff of fiction thrillers, not real life.

Incidentally, a court of law declared Trump a criminal a month ago. And he's on trial later this year for a much more egregious (potential) offence. And yet, remarkably, he's still running for the presidency. When those are the facts presented, we're never getting out of the rabbit hole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.