Donald Trump

I don’t think they are comparing the people. It’s the situation. If you don’t agree with someone you shouldn’t resort to violence. Isn’t that obvious?

It kind of sounds like your trying to defend/ excuse an assassination attempt because you don’t like trump.
Firstly, they've indirectly compared them by bringing their good names into the debate. And I would never advocate violence, in spite of a few ill advised posts this morning. Secondly, I've said many won't care about this, and that's basically where I stand.

And no, I shouldn't need to explain why.

If nothing else, this thread has shown up the politics of the left for what they are.
Some posters need to walk up to a large mirror and give their heads a very big and very long wobble.

What you mean the same posters who are glad and joking at what happened and are disappointed he wasn’t killed ( I’ve seen posts justifying this as he is a career criminal) are the same posters who told everyone it’s right towns were burnt down for George Floyd and told us murals of an convicted armed home invader were right and we should kneel for him as his history is irrelevant nobody deserves to lose their life ?

Nastiness most egotistical toxic little knitting circle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.