Donald Trump

See the issue here is you believing Putin, and by extension Russia, are amenable to the effects of diplomacy. We're talking about a terrorist state that has now inflicted suffering and claimed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. We're talking about a gangster that rigs elections and kills political opponents that are a threat to his demagoguery. He poisons expats on other nations soil; remember Litvinenko? Just last week a children's hospital was bombed on the orders of this ****; do these people deserve diplomacy, or do they forfeit the right to diplomacy? Putin is a Peter the Great obsessive who wants a return to a soviet empire, he wants all Slavic peoples and their sovereign nations under a Russian umbrella.

When the wall fell, Russia was on course to be democratised and embraced by the West. Putin has eroded all that goodwill with his insecurity and Russia has subsequently regressed to its hitherto pariah state. I highly recommend a book called The New Tsar, it details just how gravely Russia has regressed as a nation over the last twenty years: the sole reason is Putin.
maybe I’m naive to belive he will stop at the donbass and crinea but I do believe that. Right or wrong then two areas are now lost to Ukraine and Russia this war will become unsustainable to finance and in the end Ukraine will have to settle for a deal cecedibg land to Russia .

Reactions: PPT
Well we actually do have a right to express our views, whether they are right or wrong, it’s a public forum

I’m not sure I understand your main point. Are you saying you can’t have an opinion or understand a culture, if you don’t live there?

We may as well shut the politics forum down then.
I thought my point was clear.

Use your judgment before you post your opinion. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

Not you specifically — folks generally.

Well tbf since social media became global americans has been foisting it's percieved expert views and opinions of other nations, cultures and behaviours on the rest of the world, just like others do.

Plus most people now, again thanks to social media get to give their opinions refardless of knowledge of the subject matter so the choice is remove the media or accept it's curse
I’ve accepted it’s a curse.

This one shows a lot of moronic comments. The first one is Nancy Pelosi just a few days ago, albeit there are much worse comments in the video. Both parties must be held accountable. That also includes Trump, of course.

Nope, he must be stopped, end of.

Trump is an idiot for it, but it doesn't mean this should be the standard. We need to be the change we want to see. Again, Democrats are equally as bad for it:

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere. We’ve got to get the children connected to their parents,” Waters said at the Wilshire Federal Building.

I can't believe people actually vote for either party. There has to be a better alternative out there.
The reason you “can’t believe it” is — apparently — because you paint members of both parties as all alike or definitionally ascribing to the same moral code/belief structure as articulated by whomever expresses it most awfully.

This sounds like a “you” problem to me.

But generaliz(s)ations are easy aren’t they? Less work, don’t have to be as smart or take the time to figure out nuance, pay attention to detail, etc. I get it.

This one shows a lot of moronic comments. The first one is Nancy Pelosi just a few days ago, albeit there are much worse comments in the video. Both parties must be held accountable. That also includes Trump, of course.

A quite perfect demonstration of how Twitter and social media has exacerbated a lot of our political problems.

Rather than deal with the actual content of people's arguments, let's mash together a load of contextless 3 second clips - and then add Nancy Pelosi on the front saying Dems have to win the election to make it seem like she agrees with all the other randos in the same video.

And don't forget to add in a 6 year old clip of her talking about children being detained by the ICE, deliberately altering the context to make it look like she's talking about the Trump campaign.

Someone can turn JFK into hamburger meat from hundreds of yards away in a moving car but someone can't hit that fat lump of **** standing still

Well we actually do have a right to express our views, whether they are right or wrong, it’s a public forum

I’m not sure I understand your main point. Are you saying you can’t have an opinion or understand a culture, if you don’t live there?

We may as well shut the politics forum down then.
I wish they would. Absolutely toxic.

A quite perfect demonstration of how Twitter and social media has exacerbated a lot of our political problems.

Rather than deal with the actual content of people's arguments, let's mash together a load of contextless 3 second clips - and then add Nancy Pelosi on the front saying Dems have to win the election to make it seem like she agrees with all the other randos in the same video.

And don't forget to add in a 6 year old clip of her talking about children being detained by the ICE, deliberately altering the context to make it look like she's talking about the Trump campaign.
But, mate, Hillary Clinton also objected to the outcome of the 2016 election in the exact same way Trump did with 2020 outcome and many cities were burnt to the ground during the BLM protests, so both sides are exactly the same!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.