Donald Trump

But, mate, Hillary Clinton also objected to the outcome of the 2016 election in the exact same way Trump did with 2020 outcome and many cities were burnt to the ground during the BLM protests, so both sides are exactly the same!
I should probably make it clear this was “shakes his head” sarcasm.

Apparently he was wearing a Demolition Ranch t-shirt which is the largest firearms channel on YouTube. Fanbase tends to be very pro 2nd amendment and therefore right wing though the channel itself is largely apolitical.

Something a bit odd about this one.

Apparently he was wearing a Demolition Ranch t-shirt which is the largest firearms channel on YouTube. Fanbase tends to be very pro 2nd amendment and therefore right wing though the channel itself is largely apolitical.

Something a bit odd about this one.

Also seems he was an active registered republican from 2021, so not the most expected outcome and takes some sting out of MAGA political attacks against Democrats, although not like reality ever mattered.

He could have been a more "traditional" republican type, despite being young, and could see how Trump had taken over the party. He also could have been a Democrat who was only registered to vote against Trump candidates, who knows.

Either way I think he has just made things worse than if he did nothing, violence is never the answer and yet I still have no sympathy for Trump, I remember how he reacted after his own radical MAGA conspiracy theorist attempted to Murder Pelosi and her Husband and he basically laughed about it.

I don’t think they are comparing the people. It’s the situation. If you don’t agree with someone you shouldn’t resort to violence. Isn’t that obvious?

It kind of sounds like your trying to defend/ excuse an assassination attempt because you don’t like trump.
It's not a case of not liking Trump, it's a case of what his re-election will mean for the world. The man is an egotistical narcassistic modern day Hitler. The world made a mistake in not stopping him, it doesn't need to repeat the mistake in the interests of being seen to do the right thing with this orange buffoon.

Ordinarily I would stand beside you in support of your first sentence. In this instance I'm making an exception

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.