Donald Trump

I'm just curious, what do you actually think will happen after Trumps re-election that will have such a devastating effect on the world, comparable to when Hitler rised to power in Germany and the nazis started WWII and killed millions of jews? What exactly happened during his last presidency that makes you think this is the likely outcome?
Excellent point. Trump lives in the head of so many rent-free. What bad has actually happened under his presidency? Don't recall any wars, or major economic issues for the average Joe's.

It seems to me that for some, bad actions are not bad as long as there is some perceived sanctimonious, higher-ground argument or motive at play. It would explain why so many are disappointed that this attempt was unsuccessful or why they support violence as long as it's in line with their narrative. Trump says something stupid? He is a Nazi. Someone I agree with says something stupid? It's apples and oranges, it can't be compared, out of context. Trump is totally never taken out of context. Do not watch Fox News/CNN. It's blurring the reality and it's poison. The media are dividing us and turning against one another.

One day, something really evil and wrong could be perceived as normal, and what if it's perceived as okay to use whatever means necessary. History tends to repeat itself, sadly. That's a very dangerous precedent.

Looks like the uk and this board are more bothered about trump becoming president than America are . As for me I don’t give 2 fucks who’s gets in power over there as it’s upto America and if want him then so be it .

I guess you missed the insurrection when he tried to overturn the result of the 2020 election when six people died as a direct result? Or when he asked his MAGA maniacs to bump off his opponents.
As bad as that is, is it really comparable to hitler? Who killed millions of people in one of the worst acts in history.

Both terrible people, but as someone who has Jewish family who escaped Europe during ww2, there is no comparison.

There’s probably much better examples. It’s a bit of a lazy insult really.

Reactions: PPT
Excellent point. Trump lives in the head of so many rent-free. What bad has actually happened under his presidency? Don't recall any wars, or major economic issues for the average Joe's.

It seems to me that for some, bad actions are not bad as long as there is some perceived sanctimonious, higher-ground argument or motive at play. It would explain why so many are disappointed that this attempt was unsuccessful or why they support violence as long as it's in line with their narrative. Trump says something stupid? He is a Nazi. Someone I agree with says something stupid? It's apples and oranges, it can't be compared, out of context. Trump is totally never taken out of context. Do not watch Fox News/CNN. It's blurring the reality and it's poison. The media are dividing us and turning against one another.

One day, something really evil and wrong could be perceived as normal, and what if it's perceived as okay to use whatever means necessary. History tends to repeat itself, sadly. That's a very dangerous precedent.
Didn’t he tell people to drink bleach during Covid! If he gets in and withdraws support for Ukraine and cozy’s upto Putin of course it affects us, if he allows China to invade Taiwan it will lead to China pushing themselves further into they can do what they want with no repercussions. Trump is a narcissist same as Boris was, you only have yo look at how he’s dealt with business in his career to see that, he gets in his above the law as well now, that’s how fucked up that country is, when he’s a convicted felon and can still run for president!

One day, something really evil and wrong will be perceived as normal, and it will be perceived as okay to use whatever means necessary, That's a very dangerous precedent.
Well, bar him being a crook, a rapist, an instigator of a riot at City Hall and the potential yet to be on some kind of list of his paedo pal.

I'd say that would be enough to not like the guy for now.

I guess we could mention the Russian collusion the first time around and then all the other political skullduggery but I'd guess they are all up to their necks in that tbh.

A guy who couldn't give a shit about the planet and a denier of climate change, which is dangerous for one of the world's most polluting countries.

He is just a horrible guy.

A billionaire conning the hillbillies into thinking he is on their side, it has been a fantastic trick and it worked first time around and will again.

I would hate to be an American and have to choose between Trump or Biden but luckily for them they won't as they are so entrenched in their parties that they couldn't give a shit who fronts them and will vote for who they would usually and as previously mentioned that helped Trump when the great unwashed voted in greater numbers than previous elections.

USA USA USA

ps
Boris pulled the same trick and got in as well.

I'm fairly sure Melania will be gutted tbh.
Here’s her response:

“America, the fabric of our gentle nation is tattered, but our courage and common sense must ascend and bring us back together as one.

When I watched that violent bullet strike my husband, Donald, I realized my life, and Barron’s life, were on the brink of devastating change. I am grateful to the brave secret service agents and law enforcement officials who risked their own lives to protect my husband.

To the families of the innocent victims who are now suffering from this heinous act, I humbly offer my sincerest sympathy…

A monster who recognized my husband as an inhuman political machine attempted to ring out Donald’s passion – his laughter, ingenuity, love of music, and inspiration. The core facets of my husband’s life – his human side – were buried below the political machine…

We are all humans, and fundamentally, instinctively, we want to help one another. American politics are only one vehicle that can uplift our communities. Love, compassion, kindness and empathy are necessities.

And let us remember that when the time comes to look beyond the left and the right, beyond the red and the blue, we all come from families with the passion to fight for a better life together, while we are here, in this earthly realm.”

I'm just curious, what do you actually think will happen after Trumps re-election that will have such a devastating effect on the world, comparable to when Hitler rised to power in Germany and the nazis started WWII and killed millions of jews? What exactly happened during his last presidency that makes you think this is the likely outcome?
- The continued dissolution, if not outright destruction, of what is left of American democratic institutions, as is the stated goal of the MAGA movement, and which Trump began in earnest in his first term

- The arrest or worse of perceived political enemies, opposition, and dissenters, including (ironically) calling for an carrying out political violence against opposition groups and protests, as he did during his first term and as consistently incited throughout his campaigns

- The stripping away of civil liberties for anyone deemed outside of the MAGA ideal, particularly removing most rights of women, immigrants (horrifically, as he did in his first term, I might add), and minority groups, primarily through the construction of a theocratic fascist state, which Trump and his cronies also set the foundation for in his first team and which they continue to allude to fulfilling in a second term

- Aligning the US with warmongering, murderous dictators like Putin and Kim, and strengthening ties to far-right, corrupt, murderous leaders likes Netanyahu and MBS, whilst weakening or even outright severing diplomatic and military support of current American allies, including the EU and Ukraine, and attempting to dissolve NATO, allowing Putin, Netanyahu, and others to continue their scorched earth wars of illegal annexation and genocide, which he began in his first term

- Starting an outright trade war (or conventional) war with China through horrifically bad economic and diplomatic action, which he again began in his first term

- Destroying what is left of the social welfare system in the US, accelerating income inequality, intensifying poverty, and strengthening the corporate and special interest grip on politics in america

- Repealing most voting laws protecting citizens from disenfranchisement, political retribution, and actual persecution for their political beliefs

- Cementing himself as the “King of America” based on his selected Supreme Court’s ruling on Presidential Immunity which is seemingly going to protect him from any accountability for his actions in the past or future

- Very likely refusing to leave after his second term is over (or installing one of his sons as president to create a political dynasty), ending any semblance of a democratic process for the election of government

- Further normalising political corruption not seen since the days of Nixon and enriching his family, businesses, and political allies using the apparatus of government

- Potentially intentionally instigating a low grade civil war in America

And those are just things he or his cronies have done or have said he or his cronies will do. There are many other things that could happen based on the reactions of other leaders and nations to his destructive policies and actions.

Hitler’s run to his truly horrific acts started in a similar fashion (minus first being elected, admittedly), including a failed insurrection that wasn’t dealt with properly and only lead to him becoming an even more powerful figure that was eventually elected leader before he and his cronies dismantled the democratic system to ensure he would stay in absolute power.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.