Donald Trump

Excellent point. Trump lives in the head of so many rent-free. What bad has actually happened under his presidency? Don't recall any wars, or major economic issues for the average Joe's.

It seems to me that for some, bad actions are not bad as long as there is some perceived sanctimonious, higher-ground argument or motive at play. It would explain why so many are disappointed that this attempt was unsuccessful or why they support violence as long as it's in line with their narrative. Trump says something stupid? He is a Nazi. Someone I agree with says something stupid? It's apples and oranges, it can't be compared, out of context. Trump is totally never taken out of context. Do not watch Fox News/CNN. It's blurring the reality and it's poison. The media are dividing us and turning against one another.

One day, something really evil and wrong could be perceived as normal, and what if it's perceived as okay to use whatever means necessary. History tends to repeat itself, sadly. That's a very dangerous precedent.
An extra few hundred thousand Americans died in the pandemic thanks to his mismanagement of it.
He surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban and put in place an irrevocable timetable for withdrawal to ensure his successor got the blame.
He abandoned the Kurds to the Russian backed Syrian government and the Turks.
Economically he hugely increased the national debt with his tax giveaways to billionaires.
He appointed 3 Supreme Court judges to ensure that if he gets in again, he can’t be held accountable for any crimes.
Other than that, apart from the daily abuse he handed out to people and groups he didn’t like he did fine.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention him cosying up to various dictators and threatening his allies. But apart from that…..

Last edited:
I guess you missed the insurrection when he tried to overturn the result of the 2020 election when six people died as a direct result? Or when he asked his MAGA maniacs to bump off his opponents.
You think this is even remotely comparable to what Hitler did?

Law enforcement officials have reportedly informed two sources that Trump was not hit by a bullet but by glass shards or fragments instead from a teleprompter that broke due to the gunfire

Here’s her response:

“America, the fabric of our gentle nation is tattered, but our courage and common sense must ascend and bring us back together as one.

When I watched that violent bullet strike my husband, Donald, I realized my life, and Barron’s life, were on the brink of devastating change. I am grateful to the brave secret service agents and law enforcement officials who risked their own lives to protect my husband.

To the families of the innocent victims who are now suffering from this heinous act, I humbly offer my sincerest sympathy…

A monster who recognized my husband as an inhuman political machine attempted to ring out Donald’s passion – his laughter, ingenuity, love of music, and inspiration. The core facets of my husband’s life – his human side – were buried below the political machine…

We are all humans, and fundamentally, instinctively, we want to help one another. American politics are only one vehicle that can uplift our communities. Love, compassion, kindness and empathy are necessities.

And let us remember that when the time comes to look beyond the left and the right, beyond the red and the blue, we all come from families with the passion to fight for a better life together, while we are here, in this earthly realm.”
Yes, I’m sure she wrote those words herself.

Yep. Normal politicians aren't murderers or sex offenders. Once they cross that line...

I'll just revisit what I said hours ago.

Us: "he's a nonce."

You: "that's just a political disagreement."

Why is it so hard for some people to accept that people don't despise the guy simply for the political stance he promotes?

He is, amongst a whole fucking tapestry of disgusting shit, a sexual abuser of the worst kind.

Fuck him, fuck anyone who supports him and fuck anyone banging on about "both sides" and pretending that the life of Donald Trump is as precious as that of all the renowned non-rapists who work in the same industry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.