Donald Trump

I dont get these comparisaons between Trump and Hitler. Hitler was 100% popular in his country and he rode that wave to be able to do whatever he pleased. Trump is nowhere near that. He cannot achieve that power and belief in his politics. This attempt on his life might just do that, but even then our media are free, always will be, they hate him and love him. Totally not nazi germany.

He can pick away at the fabric of democracy, but four years isnt enough for him to turn it into a totalitarian state or anything like that. He can achieve things for the Republicans, but not for himself and his power.

Is it only 4 years he can serve now or does the clock reset and he can do another 8? Maybe he could get away with changing that part of presidential law.
Do toy seriously believe in 4 years time if elected this year he will leave the Whitehouse of his own volition? Because I don't. Once he has the keys.to Pennsylvania Avenue he ain't giving them back.

Trump was facing diagonally and almost sideways.
Imagine Trump on the penalty spot looking at the corner of the 18 yard box, with the shooting position level or a yard or two in front with Trump.

There was a suggestion earlier that the cut was from a shattering teleprompter - I don't know if that was confirmed or disproved.
Does that make him offside or not? Do we need VAR.

Not into conspiracies. But how did the lad miss? And how did the secret service not see the lad? Even the locals on the news were saying people were telling the police etc that there was a guy with a gun climbing a building.

It is possible they were just slow to react though and that's the most likely. I don't even know what the other options could be as answers.

Someone described above perfectly how I feel too.]

Do i wish him dead? No. Would i have been upset? No.

Politics aside i see the conspiracy theorists are making hay, there is money to be be made out of getting dumb fuckers to believe the moon landings didn't happen, 911 was a set up, the earth is flat and this attempt at Trump's life was a PR exercise, millions around the world believe this illogical shit, we are fucked.

People believe that a billionaire child rapist is on a mission to uproot evil across the globe for the betterment of mankind.

At least believing the world is flat has no consequences outside of making yourself look like a prat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.