Donald Trump

I made a direct quote:

"it is claims and arguments like these" ... what claims?
"claiming that Trump is the same as HITLER" .. who are you refering to as who's saying that?
"that makes the left sound like the insane ones" .. ah yes, "THE LEFT TM", and by extension they are the "nutty ones".

Why is it, that you reply on the claim of an individual, and yet create the association of that with "the left"? Is there any particular reason why you think you can claim that it is more the specific position of "the left", than the individual(s) you attribute it too? Because you are stigmatizing "the left". you are very much making a generalization, assigning a attribute to that generalization, and denouncing it for its "fault", and yet there is indication whatsoever why this should be attributed specifically to "the left", you reply to the person and that person might just as well be a centrist? RIGHT?

Maybe if you had been more carefull with your words, it wouldnt have made it possible to logically conclude that you are prejudiced against the left
- As I wrote in the post you responded to, claims from the original post I quoted (and other posts I've answered too + several more posts in this thread)
- Same as above
- As I just wrote, I made the assumption that Trumps most deluded critics that are making these ridiculous claims are way more likely to have an opposite view political as him than a similar one. Its just my assumption using common sense. This is not the same thing as that thinking zero people on the right or "all" people on the left are making this comparison. I also clarified that I think anyone, regardless if you are right or left, thinking the former US president is comparable to a world war starting dictator who mass extinct millions of jews is a lunatic.

EDIT:
To be clear, I certainly dont think all of Trumps critics are deluded. I can absolutely understand and to a certain extent agree with a lot of the criticism against him. Its the comparisons to people like Hitler I strongly disagree with which makes people making these claims look like lunatics. Just my opinion of course :)

Last edited:
- As I wrote in the post you responded to, claims from the original post I quoted (and other posts I've answered too + several more posted in this thread)
- Same as above
- As I just wrote, I made the assumption that Trumps most deluded critics that are making these ridiculous claims are way more likely to have an opposite view political as him than a similar one. Its just my assumption using common sense. This is not the same thing as that thinking zero people on the right or "all" people on the left are making this comparison. I also clarified that I think anyone, regardless if you are right or left, thinking the former US president is comparable to a world war starting dictator who mass extinct millions of jews is a lunatic.

Nah i stand by what i wrote, and now i'm just actively going to ignore you

This will be an interesting question for moral philosophers.

Can you be horrified by political violence on the one hand, but think 'karma's a woman' when it's someone like Trump or Putin on the wrong end of it?
I can’t say I’m horrified, Trump stokes the fires of the RW nutjobs, so it’s no surprise one of them saw through his BS, unlike the UK where we Chuck Milkshakes, one of his has supposedly let his assault rifle do the talking.
I fear this incident will deliver another Trump term.
The cynic in me would think say this was all staged, it has all the trappings of a post Watergate 70s political thriller

Yes I have. And my point still stands, the separation of powers exist.

Project 2025 is a pipedream, and a democratic nation like the US won't allow themselves to be ruled by what would ostensibly be a dictator.
The nation that was sleepwalking in 2016 when Trump was first elected?

He nearly got re-elected in 2020, and was almost successful in stealing the election after the result. Had Pence (yes, that jellyfish) not stood his ground, we wouldn't even be in this situation now.

The US population in general are less interested in actual politics than most folk the UK, and in the US, people are more likely to vote along party lines irrelevant of candidate or policies.

Anecdotally, I was in a restaurant over here a couple of nights ago, and the family behind us were discussing local Congressman Matt Gaetz. The guy basically said Gaetz was an absolute arsehole, and likely paid underaged girls for sex, but he'd vote for him because he was 'a good Republican'. The guys wife said she knew him as a massive creep at school, but she'd still vote for him because he was 'the Republican candidate'.

i dont understand the physics of the shot. hes shooting at him from the side how does he manage to skim his ear, his ears would have to be out the back of the his head

i dont understand the physics of the shot. hes shooting at him from the side how does he manage to skim his ear, his ears would have to be out the back of the his head

Trump was facing diagonally and almost sideways.
Imagine Trump on the penalty spot looking at the corner of the 18 yard box, with the shooting position level or a yard or two in front with Trump.

There was a suggestion earlier that the cut was from a shattering teleprompter - I don't know if that was confirmed or disproved.

Exactly the same, that political assassination is not acceptable. Its purely personal, Trump is a piece of shite that does not deserve a iota or respect or compassion for the very reason he would never show it to another either. Biden is just a practically senile old man and i would not have cried if his long life ended sooner so to rather having a younger democratic candidate (hopefully atleast mediocre enough, if not good actually) to oppose the danger to the entire western world that Putinsucker Trump poses.
"to oppose the danger to the entire western world that Putinsucker Trump poses."
Seriously, what an absolute tool..

"to oppose the danger to the entire western world that Putinsucker Trump poses."
Seriously, what an absolute tool..
Not sure there is anything wrong with that?

Russia poses an existential threat to world peace, and Trump has repeatedly said he won't get in Putin's way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.