Donald Trump

What would your view be if it was Biden?

Exactly the same, that political assassination is not acceptable. Its purely personal, Trump is a piece of shite that does not deserve a iota or respect or compassion for the very reason he would never show it to another either. Biden is just a practically senile old man and i would not have cried if his long life ended sooner so to rather having a younger democratic candidate (hopefully atleast mediocre enough, if not good actually) to oppose the danger to the entire western world that Putinsucker Trump poses.

'Trump the victim'

Someone tried to kill him at a rally, are you for real? I'm not a fan of either, but it's what it is. I'd be just as vocal if it was Biden. I can't abide partisanship
Can't abide partisanship? Wait aren't you the biggest right winger on this forum?

Exactly the same, that political assassination is not acceptable. Its purely personal, Trump is a piece of shite that does not deserve a iota or respect or compassion for the very reason he would never show it to another either. Biden is just a practically senile old man and i would not have cried if his long life ended sooner so to rather having a younger democratic candidate (hopefully atleast mediocre enough, if not good actually) to oppose the danger to the entire western world that Putinsucker Trump poses.
The democrats think that voter ID is racist... Because they believe that the black community aren't upwardly mobile and savvy enough to actually afford or have the knowledge to do it.

Excuse me if I think that Trump would trust instead of victimise. You are delusional

This will be an interesting question for moral philosophers.

Can you be horrified by political violence on the one hand, but think 'karma's a woman' when it's someone like Trump or Putin on the wrong end of it?
whats that famous phrase that people use? live by the gun, i forget the rest

Ye cos he's really going to say 'when I get in again I'm gonna gas all immigrants and gays' you know, a bit like Hitler didn't as well.

Hitler was pretty focused on the evil dictator thing.

Trump has spent most of his life wanting to do cameos in movies, and being seen to be richer than he is. He's a nasty piece of work, but his life doesn't appear to have been building up to any kind of mass expansion of the US, or any obvious genocides.

I can see a lot of people on the far right thinking of him as a useful idiot, and he's certainly enjoyed the power, but I think the Nazi comparison's are a bit far fetched.

The people with money in the US aren't looking for a mad man who wants to rule the world, or exterminate the left. They want someone who will make it easier for them to exploit the masses, and make more money, while indulging their pretence of Christianity, as a cover for an old fashioned patriarchy.

Can you be horrified by political violence on the one hand, but think 'karma's a woman' when it's someone like Trump or Putin on the wrong end of it?

It's not really a tough question if you aren't fixed on a deontological mindset.

I'm a consequentialist, I'd happily see the assassination of Putin and Netanyahu and whichever African dictator has decided to murder ethnic minorities this month.

Bad men getting their just deserts is always something to celebrate.

Interresting question?? The answer is just yes. If anything many regret the polarized and politically antagonistic enviroment he helped create,which only makes these things more likely.

It didnt require putting Nostradamus to a lie detector to speculate that this easily could happen, many are porbably wondering how it didnt come to it earlier with statistics in mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.