Donald Trump

Politics aside i see the conspiracy theorists are making hay, there is money to be be made out of getting dumb fuckers to believe the moon landings didn't happen, 911 was a set up, the earth is flat and this attempt at Trump's life was a PR exercise, millions around the world believe this illogical shit, we are fucked.
The interesting thing for me is, that the Trump supporters who normally would be the first to claim a conspiracy seemed quick to shut down any questions that it might be staged. I think a lot of people who don't like him (myself included, though I think Biden is as bad) were very quick to suggest it was all theatrics until it was confirmed someone had died. Had the attempt been on Biden the Trump supporters would have been bleating conspiracy. At the end of the day it's what fits people's own narrative though it's always good to ask questions I guess

The interesting thing for me is, that the Trump supporters who normally would be the first to claim a conspiracy seemed quick to shut down any questions that it might be staged. I think a lot of people who don't like him (myself included, though I think Biden is as bad) were very quick to suggest it was all theatrics until it was confirmed someone had died. Had the attempt been on Biden the Trump supporters would have been bleating conspiracy. At the end of the day it's what fits people's own narrative though it's always good to ask questions I guess
Biden is as bad?

For hose saying how did he miss, he was about 150metres away it’s not that easy, think about sitting in the south stand and trying to hit the goalkeeper in the north stand net, to get a head shot with zero training, wind speed etc would be bloody hard, especially if you’ve not zeroed in your sights etc. That he got near him at all is lucky, it wouldn’t surprise me if it was glass that caused the wound for it to be a nick from a bullet would be extremely lucky otherwise it would’ve caused a lot more damage.

Reactions: PPT
He was less than an inch away from killing Trump. He missed because Trump moved slightly or the shooter didn't account for the wind and maybe he wasn't a trained marksman = there are many things over 100 or so yards that can result in a near miss
Just read that he failed to make the high school rifle team.

God that sounds like a bad joke, but it's a true fact, he tried out for it, failed, tried out for the junior team, and failed that too.

I'm guessing he wasn't trained.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.