Donald Trump

People believe that a billionaire child rapist is on a mission to uproot evil across the globe for the betterment of mankind.

At least believing the world is flat has no consequences outside of making yourself look like a prat.
Child rapist? Please post a link

What I find weird is that the shooter was a registered Republican voter. I'd have thought if anyone was going to have a pop at him then it would be a Democrat rather than someone who was effectively one of his own.
He once donated $15 to some far left organisation so this is what the lunatics are running with that it's the Democrat’s fault.

What I find weird is that the shooter was a registered Republican voter. I'd have thought if anyone was going to have a pop at him then it would be a Democrat rather than someone who was effectively one of his own.

You don’t think it’s possible you could be a republican but think Trump is dangerous (or whatever his motivations were for the assassination attempt)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.