Donald Trump

Trump will be hailed as “Superman The Messiah,” that not even a bullet could stop, at the RNC in Milwaukee next week.

Ignore the record of failure and impropriety now…

Has he been found guilty and sentenced?
Nope. It’s an allegation that hasn’t been tested in court.

However it’s not dissimilar to another sexual assault that was tested in court where Trump was found to have done it, and not dissimilar to a couple of dozen similar allegations from unconnected women.

It comes down to who you choose to believe. The serial liar, friend of Epstein, proven sexual predator who actually boasts about it or a woman who put together a statement but was scared off proceeding by the powerful billionaire businessman.

I believe the woman. Do you?

It’s all a bit stupid really… a man who’s been convicted of felonies for fiddling his campaign finances, has been found liable of sexual assault in a civil court, has had his charitable foundation liquidated, and is now on the hook for half a billion in fines for committing systemic fraud… all of these things happened in court.

And we’re discussing whether he happens to also be a child rapist as if it should even be relevant to his election chances… I mean… if that is where some people are drawing the line on fitness for office… it’s fucking exasperating. We are plumbing new depths.

Politics aside i see the conspiracy theorists are making hay, there is money to be be made out of getting dumb fuckers to believe the moon landings didn't happen, 911 was a set up, the earth is flat and this attempt at Trump's life was a PR exercise, millions around the world believe this illogical shit, we are fucked.
The JFK assassination is fascinating in that regard. There are a huge number of Americans who have spent their lives looking for "the smoking gun" amongst all the documents. They have found absolutely nothing. However, every single mistake in the investigation is looked upon as a cover up rather than just human error or incompetence. It looks to me that some people just do not trust anyone and end up believing their own fantasy world is real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.