Donald Trump

Nope. It’s an allegation that hasn’t been tested in court.

However it’s not dissimilar to another sexual assault that was tested in court where Trump was found to have done it, and not dissimilar to a couple of dozen similar allegations from unconnected women.

It comes down to who you choose to believe. The serial liar, friend of Epstein, proven sexual predator who actually boasts about it or a woman who put together a statement but was scared off proceeding by the powerful billionaire businessman.

I believe the woman. Do you?
Let the court decide

It’s all a bit stupid really… a man who’s been convicted of felonies for fiddling his campaign finances, has been found liable of sexual assault in a civil court, has had his charitable foundation liquidated, and is now on the hook for half a billion in fines for committing systemic fraud… all of these things happened in court.

And we’re discussing whether he happens to also be a child rapist as if it should even be relevant to his election chances… I mean… if that is where some people are drawing the line on fitness for office… it’s fucking exasperating. We are plumbing new depths.
Trumps not a nice man. However, coming up with rules for who is fit for office is fraught with contradictions. Off the top of my head JFK, Lyndon Johnson, Harold Wilson, John Major, Liz Truss, Boris Johnson, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump have all cheated on their spouses. i.e they have fucked over a person who they have said they will love forever. Were any of them fit for office if their own spouse would not trust them?

Even more controversial and regardless of your view on this. Many people believe that life begins at conception and that abortion is killing a baby. Many Prime Ministers and Presidents support abortion but in the eyes of many that means that they support baby killing. Would you elect someone who picks up a new born baby for a photo op but would also support ending it's life when still in the womb?

The bottom line is that if the law says you can do it then you can do it. So Trump is legally allowed to stand for President despite his morals and behaviour not suiting everyone.

It’s all a bit stupid really… a man who’s been convicted of felonies for fiddling his campaign finances, has been found liable of sexual assault in a civil court, has had his charitable foundation liquidated, and is now on the hook for half a billion in fines for committing systemic fraud… all of these things happened in court.

And we’re discussing whether he happens to also be a child rapist as if it should even be relevant to his election chances… I mean… if that is where some people are drawing the line on fitness for office… it’s fucking exasperating. We are plumbing new depths.
It’s more the fact that some people feel the need to spring to his defence when the child rape allegations are raised. With everything that has already been proven in court I find it odd that someone would spring to his defence about anything.

what point are you trying to make? Because he’s said those words that justifies an assassination attempt?

You might not like his words or opinions but violence on either side isn’t justified because of words.
The point surely is that Trump showed himself not to be opposed to political violence even against the family of his political opponents. It’s called hypochrisy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.