Donald Trump

America is fucked, basically. With the widespread proliferation of weapons, social media fuelled divisions and conspiracy theories, along with utterly polarised world views, can anyone on here honestly see the situation doing anything other than getting progressively worse, and more violent, whoever wins in November- and if so, how?
Yup. It is extremely worrying. The only
chink of light that I see is: democrats win both legislative bodies and the White House, pass very strong gun legislation. Just a small start.

I think it’s always been about the donbass but maybe I’m wrong but sooner or later they are gonna have to talk because the war is not sustainable for the world .
You have avoided the issue. Russia has already agreed to respect Ukrainian sovereignty and Putin has just ignored that. The question was: how do you negotiate with him and expect him to abide by what he agrees to?

Fair enough. I could argue that Joe Biden has played a big part in facilitating in the destruction of Gaza and the death of the thousands of people. I don’t think he should be shot for it though.

The obvious answer if you don’t like someone is to vote them out or just disagree without using violence
Trump clearly doesn’t believe your obvious answer. Nor does SCOTUS.

The point surely is that Trump showed himself not to be opposed to political violence even against the family of his political opponents. It’s called hypochrisy.
If we are going to shoot all the hypocrites in the world then we are going to need a lot more bullets!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.