Donald Trump

Agreed but some posters here seem to think any criticism of Trump equates to condoning violence against him.
I think the problem is that some posters are having a bit of mischievous banter about Trump but some really do seem to condone the assassination attempt. Which really is worrying if you believe in democracy.

I think the problem is that some posters are having a bit of mischievous banter about Trump but some really do seem to condone the assassination attempt. Which really is worrying if you believe in democracy.
If democracy is allowing hateful, dangerous people to rally other hateful and dangerous people to cause tension and unrest and worse, harm to others then democracy is shit.
Everyone should stand against people like Trump, unless they are indeed, like Trump.
Then you’re just a bad ****.

He raped her. Also wanted to date an 8 year girl when she turned 18. His words.
I love this shit. Reference that quote please. I’ll wait. Still waiting since yesterday in fact for someone to tell me what he’s done that is in line with what the Nazis did. A lot of the people on here live in cloud cuckoo land.

Reactions: PPT
I love this shit. Reference that quote please. I’ll wait. Still waiting since yesterday in fact for someone to tell me what he’s done that is in line with what the Nazis did. A lot of the people on here live in cloud cuckoo land.
Case in point.

If democracy is allowing hateful, dangerous people to rally other hateful and dangerous people to cause tension and unrest and worse, harm to others then democracy is shit.
Everyone should stand against people like Trump, unless they are indeed, like Trump.
You don't half talk a load of bollocks

Reactions: PPT
You need help mate. Seriously, hate has taken a hold over you and you are slowly drifting to extremism. Take a break from the internet and reassess your mental state for your own good.

You need help mate. Seriously, hate has taken a hold over you and you are slowly drifting to extremism. Take a break from the internet and reassess your mental state for your own good.
My mental state is fine.
Trump on the other hand is a very dangerous man who attracts the worst of society.
You keep sticking up for him and I’ll keep calling you out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.