Donald Trump

I think the problem is that some posters are having a bit of mischievous banter about Trump but some really do seem to condone the assassination attempt. Which really is worrying if you believe in democracy.
I'm not a fan of lot of Tory MPs and Farage. If any of them were murdered I wouldn't gloat about it.

Political violence is wrong. People are quite right to point out that Trump has encouraged this violence and it's ironic he was the target for an attempt on his life.

You'd hope this would humble him and we'll see a different, more somber man at the Republican convention.Looking at what some GOP members are saying I doubt it.

He will milk it for all it's worth and use it again when in power.

Project 2025 got a huge boost.

Oh right so if you call someone a paedophile that makes them guilty, even without a trail? Oh and Saville is dead so I don't think you can use that sick bastard as a excuse
So, in conclusion, you’re happy to accept that Savile was a paedophile without conviction, but not Trump?

My mental state is fine.
Trump on the other hand is a very dangerous man who attracts the worst of society.
You keep sticking up for him and I’ll keep calling you out.
My mental state is fine.
Trump on the other hand is a very dangerous man who attracts the worst of society.
You keep sticking up for him and I’ll keep calling you out.
I bet he's shaking in his boots now Phil is on his case, you know Phil the one that doesn't believe in free speech ect along with a few others on here

I'm not a fan of lot of Tory MPs and Farage. If any of them were murdered I wouldn't gloat about it.

Political violence is wrong. People are quite right to point out that Trump has encouraged this violence and it's ironic he was the target for an attempt on his life.

You'd hope this would humble him and we'll see a different, more somber man at the Republican convention.Looking at what some GOP members are saying I doubt it.

He will milk it for all it's worth and use it again when in power.

Project 2025 got a huge boost.
I think that is fair. Trump is not a nice or likeable man but defeat him at the ballot box not with a bullet.

I bet he's shaking in his boots now Phil is on his case, you know Phil the one that doesn't believe in free speech ect along with a few others on here
Free speech is basically cunts thinking they can say what they want regardless of the damage it may cause.

I think the problem is that some posters are having a bit of mischievous banter about Trump but some really do seem to condone the assassination attempt. Which really is worrying if you believe in democracy.

I also dont believe in violence, but Trump and Trump supporters also dont believe in democracy considering they attempted an insurrection using fake votes to overturn the democratic vote.

I will link this again as still few seem to be aware that Trump was trying to fake election results and pressure Pence to certify his fake electors from states he lost. A coup attempt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_fake_electors_plot

Also here is another link to remind them how they have always been the main instigators of violent rhetoric. Ironic considering Trump literally stacked the courts, maybe the shooter was taking his suggestion here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.