Donald Trump

I love it when freaks of nature who can’t put across a convincing argument just resort to calling you a ****. Pmsl.
You want me to make a convincing argument as to why Donald Trump is a very dangerous individual?
The evidence isn’t that hard to find.
Sometimes, keeping it simple works best.

I also dont believe in violence, but Trump and Trump supporters also dont believe in democracy considering they attempted an insurrection using fake votes to overturn the democratic vote.

I will link this again as still few seem to be aware that Trump was trying to fake election results and pressure Pence to certify his fake electors from states he lost. A coup attempt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_fake_electors_plot

Also here is another link to remind them how they have always been the main instigators of violent rhetoric. Ironic considering Trump literally stacked the courts, maybe the shooter was taking his suggestion here.

The coup attempt is still going on. Trump appointed 'election officials' in some states will be standing by drop boxes and in polling stations to make sure people vote the right way.

You want me to make a convincing argument as to why Donald Trump is a very dangerous individual?
The evidence isn’t that hard to find.
Sometimes, keeping it simple works best.
second person in 2 days telling me to ‘look it up myself’ instead of providing it themselves to back up what they’ve said. Stop embarrassing yourself Philpot.

second person in 2 days telling me to ‘look it up myself’ instead of providing it themselves to back up what they’ve said. Stop embarrassing yourself Philpot.
Haha! I’m quite content knowing I’m on the right side of this. What qualities does Trump have that makes you feel he’s worth going into bat for?

On a slightly different note, what do we think of this? Seems like an incompetence convention from what I’ve watched.IMG_1417.jpeg

Haha! I’m quite content knowing I’m on the right side of this. What qualities does Trump have that makes you feel he’s worth going into bat for?
I never have stated I’d go into bat for him. I’m just highlighting some of the wild and baseless statements that are getting banded about on here that aren’t being providenced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.