Donald Trump

I love this shit. Reference that quote please. I’ll wait. Still waiting since yesterday in fact for someone to tell me what he’s done that is in line with what the Nazis did. A lot of the people on here live in cloud cuckoo land.
I've posted the link with his voice actually saying it. As much as you don't want to believe that he has a thing for young girls or him being a rapist. Unfortunately for you it's true

Yup. It is extremely worrying. The only
chink of light that I see is: democrats win both legislative bodies and the White House, pass very strong gun legislation. Just a small start.
Problem with that is in places that have very strong guns law happen to have rampant gun crime. Go figure.

As a side bar some mope tried to carjack judge sotomayors security details vehicle. He got shot for his trouble. Ironically, the judge is a strong advocate of gun control ie anti gun in citizens hands. Yet another case of rules for me but not for thee.

Any politician/celebrity who advocates banning guns should not be able to have any and that goes for their security detail as well.

Oh dear, so now you're a Fascist

For what, for accepting that free speech has legal limitations? Because it does. if maffia Don orders someone to be shot and its on tape he was deffinatly free to make that speech and he deffinatly is going to jail for it. The same applies to any Amircan genneral who orally passes nuclear codes to the Chinese i imagine. There are always points where words can justifiably wind you down in jail or convicted which is not necessarily incompatible with having free speech for certain political purposes. But the way you'd like to frame it i guess is that everyone who recognizes such potential consequences and limitations to what you can say is hence a facist ... because it would justify your dear orange in chief say whatever he wants even if it should have legal consequences and yet get away with it, aka to facilitate him the right to break the law when likely the would cry murder and blood over the least perceived error by their political opponents, just like many of the orange man supporters would not mind making him dictator even by their very words....

Just more gaslighting narratives that are complete BS when you look into it with a more nuanced and educated view, but which you can make shallow as to function for the purpose of political denunciation. And everyone who gets that, looks down on you for even trying that low brow nonsense.

Because your not really looking for truth, your only looking at ways to discredit your opponent as a means to look better for it.

Last edited:
second person in 2 days telling me to ‘look it up myself’ instead of providing it themselves to back up what they’ve said. Stop embarrassing yourself PhPhilpot.
I said look it up because i can't be arsed with the bollocks that you guys talk whilst i go fetch you Internet links for proof. That you then dismiss as fake news.
It's not discussion. It's a closed conversation with you guys.

(At least, I think it was you?!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.