Donald Trump

No, I just don’t believe causing unrest and harm to the world is a good thing.
Is that what a fascist is?
You need to understand that all rights have limits, they are not unfettered. The limit is where the exercise of a right impinges on the rights of others. Thus stating that free speech enables the creation of harm is just not accurate.

Problem with that is in places that have very strong guns law happen to have rampant gun crime. Go figure.

As a side bar some mope tried to carjack judge sotomayors security details vehicle. He got shot for his trouble. Ironically, the judge is a strong advocate of gun control ie anti gun in citizens hands. Yet another case of rules for me but not for thee.

Any politician/celebrity who advocates banning guns should not be able to have any and that goes for their security detail as well.
Your first sentence is nonsense. Britain for example has draconian gun laws and hardly any gun crime; it is largely limited to drug gang rivalry.

Reactions: PPT
It’s a strange take isn’t it.
Me being mentally unhinged because I think a man who has a list as long as the Great Wall of China of wrongdoings and corruption is a a bit of a ****.
It's fucking bizarre mate. He's a proper wrong 'un and a narcissist at the extreme end of the spectrum. He's got no redeeming features whatsoever and being an overt narcissist rather than a covert narcissist means his cuntishness is right there on show for all the world to see. The kind of **** that no-one would want to hang around with, yet for some reason he's got an army of supporters blowing smoke up his arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.