Donald Trump

With just a few changes…Obama for Harris…I’m sure we will be listening to this speech again in November…

…and pigs might fly out of my butt!!

THIS^^^^ is what a concession speech sounds like and John McCain, whose political views didn’t align with mine, grew ten feet tall in my mind with this speech, after already growing to 7 feet tall when he stopped the woman at his Town Hall who started spouting RWNJ nonsense about Obama.

McCain was a BIG C Conservative, who just happened to have POLICY differences with Obama, but had worked tirelessly in the Senate to achieve bipartisan goals OF THE COUNTRY.

Contrast that with the oafish pig running for President under the GOP banner today and you can see the depths to which the Right in this country has plunged.

Here’s hoping Kamala Harris, or whomever is on the Democratic Ticket in November, can assign Trump to the eternal depths of divisive, racist, misogynistic, bigoted political Hell.

Last edited:
With just a few changes…Obama for Harris…I’m sure we will be listening to this speech again in November…

…and pigs might fly out of my butt!!

THIS^^^^ is what a concession speech sounds like and John McCain, whose political views didn’t align with mine, grew ten feet tall in my mind with this perch, after already growing to 7 feet tall when he stopped the woman at his Town Hall when she started spouting RWNJ nonsense about Obama.

McCain was a BIG C Conservative, who just happened to have POLICY differences with Obama, but had worked tirelessly in the Senate to achieve bipartisan goals OF THE COUNTRY.

Contrast that with the oafish pig running for President under the GOP banner today and you can see the depths to which the Right in this country has plunged.

Here’s hoping Kamala Harris, or whomever is on the Democratic Ticket in November, can assign Trump to the eternal depths of divisive, racist, misogynistic, bigoted political Hell.

Fine speech by a fine man (except of course unless he was really a coward who should never had let himself be captured.) That moment when he quietly rebuked the woman who thought Obama was an alien is what's been missing.

Will DT do likewise?
My arse he will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.