Donald Trump

I guess I pile on because I dislike idiots, especially those who can't read; to wit: after being told a dozen times the post you questioned didn't say what you thought it did, you're still here arguing instead of apologiz(s)ing for getting it wrong.

Incidentally, there are quite a few posters here who offer insight and unique perspective on American politics, and I'm not really one of them -- I like getting the Brit POV particularly -- that's why I only talk politics here online, nowhere else.

You've assumed otherwise about the other posters -- more evidence that you don't know what you've stepped in. You need to learn to swim before you get in the deep end of the pool and you're out of your depth with this crew, bud.
Learn to swim, educate myself, troll, out of my depth with this crew. Do you know how pathetic all of this sounds, it really sounds like you've been butthurt because someone had the absolute temerity to question a statement, then not slither away when the pile on started.

It's about right for the political forum in here, unfortunately.

Learn to swim, educate myself, troll, out of my depth with this crew. Do you know how pathetic all of this sounds, it really sounds like you've been butthurt because someone had the absolute temerity to question a statement, then not slither away when the pile on started.

It's about right for the political forum in here, unfortunately.
However pathetic you think it is, it's also all true, pal, and calling me butthurt or whatever isn't going to change that fact.

You are confusing temerity with stupidity.

However pathetic you think it is, it's also all true, pal, and calling me butthurt or whatever isn't going to change that fact.

You are confusing temerity with stupidity.
Go on, tell me what I'm doing this weekend, what I'm eating, and how much is in my bank account/s seeing that 'you know me better than I know myself'.

Why does it never occur to people in this particular forum that you don't have to be one or the other, but can still comment ?

Scratches head again !
If you can’t state a preference between Trump and literally anyone who isn’t a psychotic narcissistic sex offending lunatic, you’re a wrong un.

If you can’t state a preference between Trump and literally anyone who isn’t a psychotic narcissistic lunatic, you’re a wrong un.
I'll leave that up to the people who using their democratic rights. I don't think that I make any difference to that, it matters not what you, or I say. They will make that decision themselves.

I believe that we should have a line of 'none of the above' on our voting forms. I don't think that the professional politicians want to be seeing that though.

I'll leave that up to the people who using their democratic rights. I don't think that I make any difference to that, it matters not what you, or I say. They will make that decision themselves.

I believe that we should have a line of 'none of the above' on our voting forms. I don't think that the professional politicians want to be seeing that though.
So why even comment if its all up to others?

So why even comment if its all up to others?
I haven't commented on the political situation, just on a statement that seemed to claim that anyone who voted for Trump was uneducated, but failed to mention that maybe his opponents had a fair share of lesser educated voters also. Then the pile on started, as is the wont on the BM political forum.

I'm told that I'm a closet Trumper, need to educate myself until I agree with the groupthink, get called stupid, a troll etc, etc.... Someone even claims to know me better than I know myself. LOL

I think that I may have disturbed their reacharound ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.