Donald Trump

I haven't commented on the political situation, just on a statement that seemed to claim that anyone who voted for Trump was uneducated, but failed to mention that maybe his opponents had a fair share of lesser educated voters also. Then the pile on started, as is the wont on the BM political forum.

I'm told that I'm a closet Trumper, need to educate myself until I agree with the groupthink, get called stupid, a troll etc, etc.... Someone even claims to know me better than I know myself. LOL

I think that I may have disturbed their reacharound ?
Well as has been pointed out to you it's well known that Trump voters are educated to a much lower level.

Maybe you didn't know that? If you spend more time here you might learn something.

I think Trump is a knob and id never vote for him, but calling him a fascist or a nazi is ridiculous. Words like racist or nazi are losing all meaning because of how easily they are being thrown around
What would Trump have to say or do, over and above what he has already said and done recently and over the course of his life, to warrant him being called a racist or fascist, in your opinion?

I dont know when Trump made those comments that "Biden would never been able to do it", The way it appeared on a social media site (who's name is not even worth the advertisement by means of mentioning it because its owner is a giant douche (and yes i know that still doesnt narrow it down very much)) is that Trump made this claim about ... 20 hours before Biden actually did it? Which would make it a rather amusing thing.

Or am i mistaken in that amount of time between comment and the news?
I think Trump made the comment just as news was breaking that the deal had been struck. He was trying to get ahead of the news cycle and frame a Biden/Harris win as actually a loss but, as has been the case recently, he ended spitting in to the wind.

I think Trump is a knob and id never vote for him, but calling him a fascist or a nazi is ridiculous. Words like racist or nazi are losing all meaning because of how easily they are being thrown around
He’s clearly clinically insane though. Which is just as bad, given the power he will wield.

Another day, another clip of the Big Baby at a rally saying really odd stuff. I particularly enjoy when his crowd don’t get the joke and he has to repeat what he just said until they realise they need to make some noise! Proper weird.

Maybe if you were aware of some more of the things he’s said and done you'd come to a different conclusion.

Are you trying to say he's not a Racist? Even his biggest supporter on here @Dax777 has confirmed he's a Racist but he still has his backing.

So are you definitely voting for the Harris ticket, or like me having a differing nationality and not eligible to vote ?
What’s that got to do with it? I’m talking about expressing a preference not about actually voting. That would be pointless from a UK citizen living in Manchester. Do you have a preference even though you can’t vote?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.