Donald Trump

What’s that got to do with it. I’m talking about expressing a preference not about actually voting. That would be pointless from a UK citizen living in Manchester. Do you have a preference even though you can’t vote?
He hates them all equally, but some more equally than others.

No, you have to educate yourself if you want to comment on proven facts, or else you may end up looking silly.
What you are actually saying, as others in this thread, is that I have to edumicate myself to the groupthink standards. As I've already stated, I'm quite happy being my own individual self, thank you.

Are you like West Dids also, firmly voting for the Harriss ticket, or like myself, and have no eligibility in their election ?

What’s that got to do with it? I’m talking about expressing a preference not about actually voting. That would be pointless from a UK citizen living in Manchester. Do you have a preference even though you can’t vote?
Why, do I need a preference, is it a law ?

I have a healthy suspicion of politicians, and any who would aspire to be one in this day and age.

Learn to swim, educate myself, troll, out of my depth with this crew. Do you know how pathetic all of this sounds, it really sounds like you've been butthurt because someone had the absolute temerity to question a statement, then not slither away when the pile on started.

It's about right for the political forum in here, unfortunately.
You misrepresented a post building your own strawman and then decided to ignore established fact. If you’re not a troll then you’re a fucking idiot.

What you are actually saying, as others in this thread, is that I have to edumicate myself to the groupthink standards. As I've already stated, I'm quite happy being my own individual self, thank you.
No, what I’m actually stating is that people with a lower level of education are more likely to vote Trump, which was the original point that was made and to which there are literally dozens of papers and articles on. It’s not even up for debate. And yes, it was the same with Brexit.

There are plenty of educated Trump supporters.

It bewilders and scares the shit out of me.

There are plenty of Scientologists with college degrees too.
This is something that sends me round in circles.

Thick people falling for this stuff I totally understand.

It's the people who should know better I am baffled by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.