Donald Trump

I seem to be mixing up who is speaking. Old man’s problem! Sorry.
No worries.

200w.gif

The premise of your statement, which was that “inner city” people are “stupid”, was not changed by “So this clearly isn't the case". That only dealt with the notion that all “stupid” people, as you continue to say (not anyone else, it should be highlighted), vote for Trump.

We all know what you meant by that, you can’t gaslight your way out of being racist.

IMG-2526.jpg
You are clearly unbalanced mate. Nowhere in that statement is race insinuated, or mentioned. Except perhaps, in your own head.

It clearly comes straight back to the 'shout racist and win'. Sad.

Any person that has watched trump over the years then comes on here defending him is a ****. End of.

This has few utilitarian value for political discourse, much you might think it to be true

You always going to have a few Trump voters who think he is a dirtbag but his policies are just to much in their financial interest to ignore within a view of a clientilistic style of voting or lobbying in democracy.

Last edited:
I think people arguing that Trump and MAGA is not fascist are being exceedingly generous with the threshold that needs to be met to warrant such a designation (which they seem to be setting at only when he has completely destroyed democratic institutions instead of only partially doing so, as he and MAGA has over the past 8, and merely threatening to finish the job, as they are currently doing on the campaign trail).

I also think people that argue Trump isn’t a racist are just flatly wrong, as he has decades of speech and actions that make it clear he is not even a closeted racist, but a boldfaced one.

You think Trump has any political or religious ideology at all? Or for that matter any sort of ideology? It seems to me he just said anything he was advised to to get elected, then he just did anything that would make him the most money when he was president and then, finally, did / is doing anything he could / can to stay out of jail.

Granted, some of the people that have advised him seem to have learned from the fascist playbook, but calling Trump himself fascist seems to me to be a bit of a stretch. Of course, he may end up at the head of a fascist regime, but that just makes him a useful idiot for the people advising him.

How it appears to me from a distance. Probably bollocks.

You think Trump has any political or religious ideology at all? Or for that matter any sort of ideology? It seems to me he just said anything he was advised to to get elected, then he just did anything that would make him the most money when he was president and then, finally, did / is doing anything he could / can to stay out of jail.

Granted, some of the people that have advised him seem to have learned from the fascist playbook, but calling Trump himself fascist seems to me to be a bit of a stretch. Of course, he may end up at the head of a fascist regime, but that just makes him a useful idiot for the people advising him.

How it appears to me from a distance. Probably bollocks.
I think Trump has had a fascist world view since long, long before he even ran for president in 2016. There is plenty of evidence for this in the way he ran his businesses, interacted with other entities, the testimony he gave to various government entities over the decades, and the general statements he made before his first campaign. And that evidence has only grown since then, including how his administration operated whilst he was in office and how he and his handlers have acted and spoken over the last four years.

Whilst I agree most of what is happening now is him being used a useful idiot for more malicious actors’ aims, that does not make him less of a fascist. If anything, his worldview aligning with the sort of regime that his handlers which to realise helps keep him more in line than would otherwise be the case.

Beyond all that, the people that have worked with him and known him best over his life all say he is a fascist, including several people I know personally who had the misfortunate of dealing with him directly in NYC in the 90s, and that is good enough for me.

You are clearly unbalanced mate. Nowhere in that statement is race insinuated, or mentioned. Except perhaps, in your own head.

It clearly comes straight back to the 'shout racist and win'. Sad.
Yeeeaaah, none of us are that stupid.

Yeeeaaah, none of us are that stupid.
You obviously are !

I reckon that you'd better warn my Asian wife, kids, my part Jamaican grandchildren, my Jamaican best mate, his wife, kids, grandchildren, and the Indian guy at the corner shop that I saved from a racist attack that I'm a raving racist............

You need your head sorting out.

You sir are a throbber !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.