Donald Trump

If Trump wins, im willing to bet you $1,000 to any charity of your choice that he'd leave office in 4 years and never install himself as Supreme leader. And if he doesn't youd have to donate same amount to a charity of my choosing.

I'd even be nice, make sure it's a charity that you won't even object to, like an at risk youth center in Harlem or something. But I'd be my choice.

And I'm willing to extend this bet to anyone else here who sees a dictator in waiting... Let's put our money where our mouth is

I am that confident, are any of you?
Nice one.
C'mon guys. It's put up or shut up time...

If Trump wins, im willing to bet you $1,000 to any charity of your choice that he'd leave office in 4 years and never install himself as Supreme leader. And if he doesn't youd have to donate same amount to a charity of my choosing.

I'd even be nice, make sure it's a charity that you won't even object to, like an at risk youth center in Harlem or something. But I'd be my choice.

And I'm willing to extend this bet to anyone else here who sees a dictator in waiting... Let's put our money where our mouth is

If he installs himself as supreme leader I doubt you’ll have chance to pay that out as civil war breaks out in the USA and other countries take advantage of it all.

I will bet you the same amount of money that he will at least once bring up the potential of staying beyond his elected four years as he has done repeatedly, if he wins.

But to be fair, you've thrown your support behind a man who has stiffed people he owes money to many times before, and apparently that's not enough of a moral failing to cause you to recoil from him in horror. So a fair question might be -- why would anyone trust you to pay them if they somehow won?

I probably wouldn't.

If he installs himself as supreme leader I doubt you’ll have chance to pay that out as civil war breaks out in the USA and other countries take advantage of it all.
Well, this is a problem. Perhaps we can recruit some experts to help solve it.

Hey @FogBlueInSanFran , I know you are a finance guy, is there a way we can get around this complex problem Blue Maverick has raised?

In the event that he installs himself Supreme God and Freezes all accounts as war breaks out?

What generally forms the left
So the 1. Democrats, 2. Their political allies, the national Media in general ( a majority of them at least ( NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Guardian, NYT, WAPO, and rank and file every bday people ( like say the majority of people in this thread), and some Wacos like the shooter.

Each plays their own part in the uncoordinated scheme.

But mostly the Democrats and their media Allies.
Wait . . . it's an "uncoordinated" scheme?

And specifically why is this broad coalition so hell bent on stopping this man at all costs do you think?

I will bet you the same amount of money that he will at least once bring up the potential of staying beyond his elected four years as he has done repeatedly, if he wins.

But to be fair, you've thrown your support behind a man who has stiffed people he owes money to many times before, and apparently that's not enough of a moral failing to cause you to recoil from him in horror. So a fair question might be -- why would anyone trust you to pay them if they somehow won?

I probably wouldn't.
But is there a way to get around this moral failing of mine? No?

I never said I thought Trump would declare himself Supreme leader, did I, you knob?
Neither did I, funny enough. Humour is lost on them.

I wouldn’t get in to an prolonged exchange with @PPT, mate, he is just here to WUM, as he has shown with his replies to you and me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.