Dortmund away ticket request (merged)

Where is everyone flying to and staying for Dortmund trip ?
Was thinnking about flying to Dusseldorf Monday and staying there a couple of nights.
Also thought about flying to Hamburg, night in hamburg and then train to dortmund (just under 3 hours)
All reasonably priced and good flight times.

thanks
paul

Coversure Blue 74 said:
Was thinnking about flying to Dusseldorf Monday and staying there a couple of nights.
Also thought about flying to Hamburg, night in hamburg and then train to dortmund (just under 3 hours)

thanks
paul
return flights from luton direct to dortmund, depart at 7am back 9.30am weds

staying at park inn dortmund, city centre, close to bars and christmas market etc<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:49 pm --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
notts blue said:
hopefully there will be spares flying round like madrid, think a lot of people are buying them for points then hoping to sell on,

fine by me, just need a pair, flights and hotel at the christmas market all booked!

any help with cards etc welcome ;0)
unbelievable jeff!
thankyou, but its mark!

Coversure Blue 74 said:

thanks
paul

Dusseldorf monday night,dortmund tuesday night

Lancet Fluke said:
Does anyone have any idea how many tickets Dortmund give to away teams in the Champions' League?

they have to give us 5% which is ~ 3300 tickets. I've read they gave Ajax more tickets (about 6000) but I could imagine they won't do that with us since the club is pissed about what we did with their supporters and their supporters don't want us to get more tickets than the minimum allocation.

all just things i read on their boards. nothing official obviously.

riod said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Does anyone have any idea how many tickets Dortmund give to away teams in the Champions' League?

they have to give us 5% which is ~ 3300 tickets. I've read they gave Ajax more tickets (about 6000) but I could imagine they won't do that with us since the club is pissed about what we did with their supporters and their supporters don't want us to get more tickets than the minimum allocation.

all just things i read on their boards. nothing official obviously.

Cheers for that. 6000 would have been nice, would have probably gone on open sale, still 3300 is plenty and will still probably go down to fairly low points I would imagine.

Flights if it helps.

Booked 2 tickets from Brum going day before the game, coming back 4pm on day after.

£215 for 2 tickets into Dusseldorf, then catch train.

nomadic said:
Flights if it helps.

Booked 2 tickets from Brum going day before the game, coming back 4pm on day after.

£215 for 2 tickets into Dusseldorf, then catch train.

Same as i've done, prices must of jumped up since i booked though,
i got two hotels (one in dusseldorf and the other dortmund) and flights etc
was £230

Coversure Blue 74 said:

thanks
paul
flying from birmingham on monday to dussldorf train to dortmund back weds

Christ almighty, trip all booked but having seen the Ajax situation, now have 6 weeks of fretting about tickets ahead. Guessing when tickets will sell out has become utterly futile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.