Dortmund away travel advice please

i think on matchday you would just need a single ticket to get in the VRR zone, so lets say a ticket from Cologne to Düsseldorf. Once you re in vrr zone, the rest of the trip would be for free then

Ruhr said:
i think on matchday you would just need a single ticket to get in the VRR zone, so lets say a ticket from Cologne to Düsseldorf. Once you re in vrr zone, the rest of the trip would be for free then

As many people wrote already...Düsseldorf Oldtown is awesome for drinking.

You lot will have some fun for sure. Make sure to try the "Altbier" and don´t ask for "Kölsch" otherwise you might get some rude comments. ;)

going in a campervan,9 hours each way and fill up the van with cheap booze for xmas.looking forward to that more than madrid now i think

Lee-ManCity said:
any info of how to get from charleoi to dortmund? and prices

We've not sorted it all out yet...... But looks like were goin to get a hire car and drive it..... I think there a couple of changes on the train and would take longer... Will let people know when it sorted out...

Can still be done for about £100 for anyone interested.

£60 easyjet to Amsterdam then train about £40 to dortmund (2 hrs 50 mins) one change. Hotels from £20 pp in Dortmund.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Assume trains run back to Dusseldorf through the night? How easy is it to get back to station after the game?

They do, but after 11.45pm I think only the ICE trains run hourly or two hourly through the night, which means that your match ticket won't be valid as a rail ticket.

It's a reasonably straightforward walk but quite a lengthy one, probably around a couple of miles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.