Dortmund Fans

I can see it from both sides tbf, the atmosphere at German games is fantastic with the colour and constant singing but sometimes it can get on your tits when a chant goes on for 20 minutes.
I follow Bayern home and away and we have two dickheads down the front who just sit on the fence for 90 minutes and get the crowd going, never even looking at the game.
The times I've wanted to punch one of the sad bastards off the fence are many.
You will have one hell of an experience in Dortmund though, they will raise the roof on the night, I've been many times with Bayern and the atmosphere is mental.

bayern blade said:
..., I've been many times with Bayern and the atmosphere is mental.
..in the away section of the Allianz Arena I guess :o)))

Atmosphere and ticket prices go together. You also can see that in German stadia.Champagner Section is on the rise.

Therefore its good to have standing section with afordable tickets.

I think your all missing something, a vital part of our atmosphere comes from pissheads and these european nights with no booze doesn't help.
I finished work rushed to the game and I normally like to have 4 or 5 pints to get myself warmed up but not to pissed so that I can still watch the match, last night I didn't have a beer and I didn't feel as much like singing on my own due to the fact that after a few pints you don't give a fuck.

Very impressed with the yellow and black colour in the Dortmund section and the mass jumping up and down.

As for City fans, were there any there? About the only blue I saw was on a couple of people's jeans.

Dortmund wiped the floor with City, both on and off the pitch. It'll take a miracle for City to progress beyond this group stage.

Re: Dortmund fans in 222

sput the wonder pig said:
Anyone have any idea why there were 200 Dortmund fans in block 222 last night ?

no idea why but it was an utter joke IMO. City should be ashamed that this was allowed to happen.

For each European game you have to give the away a fans a section of 'posh' seats. Happened in same block a couple of times last season.

tazmancblue said:
For each European game you have to give the away a fans a section of 'posh' seats. Happened in same block a couple of times last season.

then give them the posh seats in the hundreds of coorperate seats available ten. Not stuck right in the middle of 'normal' city fans.

Tickets for dignitaries. They had 223 last year (I sit in 222 normally) and are no harm. You get a lot of people take exception, but they're doing no harm to anybody and are't there goading people. Seems to be those with a chip on their shoulder who get pissed off, yet they're the first to give it out when it's the other way around. I've not got a problem with it to be quite honest.

simonr555 said:
Tickets for dignitaries. They had 223 last year (I sit in 222 normally) and are no harm. You get a lot of people take exception, but they're doing no harm to anybody and are't there goading people. Seems to be those with a chip on their shoulder who get pissed off, yet they're the first to give it out when it's the other way around. I've not got a problem with it to be quite honest.
They didn't look like dignitaries to me !!! And maybe they should be at least a few stewards for segregation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.