Dortmund Fans

Black-and-Yellow said:
Hi everyone!

This is my first post on here (so please be soft on me ;) )
I am a Dortmund supporter, went to the game last night and since this thread is named "Dortmund fans" felt entitled to create an account. First of all I'd like to say thanks for being good hosts in the city as well as the stadium. And of course thanks to everyone who praised our support.

What made me register were mainly the posts from BVBler. Please don't see him as representative of BVB-fans or German fans in general... Quite a lot of us are against Bayern in international games, probably the majority supported Chelsea in the CL-final and I haven't come across one that hasn't had a laugh about at least one of their failures.
In addition, BVBler, it might be just me, but to criticise the way a club or league is financed, make superior comments about it and then only use Google translator just seems so wrong...

And since I went to last year's game in the Emirates, too, I can assure you that you were still a lot better than them. :-)

Thanks mate excellent first post.

Real pleasure to watch your team last night. The speed of the passing and movement was a joy to watch and I am really glad you enjoyed the City and found us as good hosts.

Were not firing at the moment. So hopefully you may regret the missed opportunities as hopefully we will be in a better place come December.

Black-and-Yellow said:
Hi everyone!

This is my first post on here (so please be soft on me ;) )
I am a Dortmund supporter, went to the game last night and since this thread is named "Dortmund fans" felt entitled to create an account. First of all I'd like to say thanks for being good hosts in the city as well as the stadium. And of course thanks to everyone who praised our support.

What made me register were mainly the posts from BVBler. Please don't see him as representative of BVB-fans or German fans in general... Quite a lot of us are against Bayern in international games, probably the majority supported Chelsea in the CL-final and I haven't come across one that hasn't had a laugh about at least one of their failures.
In addition, BVBler, it might be just me, but to criticise the way a club or league is financed, make superior comments about it and then only use Google translator just seems so wrong...

And since I went to last year's game in the Emirates, too, I can assure you that you were still a lot better than them. :-)

Welcome mate :)

As I said earlier, thought it might look different from some of my posts, I have nothing against both German and German football fans, except those with views like BVBler and many Bundesliga team fans here where I live (any thread about some german team on my local forums is like gay sessions, they all are all over each others emotionally even supporting other teams, lol). Seing BVBler is not German too it might be that what's connecting him and those from my local forums.

I actually like your club and you fans of it.

I hate Bayern with a passion though, they're just behind United on my hated list. :)

MSP said:
I hate Bayern with a passion though, they're just behind United on my hated list. :)
Just shows good taste... Some of the Bayern interviews after defeats are fantastic though. The excuses are great entertainment.

Black-and-Yellow said:
MSP said:
Just shows good taste... Some of the Bayern interviews after defeats are fantastic though. The excuses are great entertainment.

do refs take a chance for them to proper win a football match for not calling 5 minutes of injury time instead of 4 when they're losing at home like Sir Baconface (ferguson) said the other day when they lost against Tottenham.

Black-and-Yellow said:
MSP said:

Inferiority complexes.

The highlights of the match:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmN3nHB9FXs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmN3nHB9FXs</a>

Maldeika said:
Black-and-Yellow said:
MSP said:

Inferiority complexes.

here we are. All enemies meet on a Man City forum. PMSL

MSP said:
do refs take a chance for them to proper win a football match for not calling 5 minutes of injury time instead of 4 when they're losing at home like Sir Baconface (ferguson) said the other day when they lost against Tottenham.
To be honest, the Bundesliga isn't as strict about injury or added time as the PL is. You hardly ever get more than 3 minutes... (AF's ultimate nightmare, :p). But yes, the referee quite often gets part of the blame. So does the poor grass which might be too wet, too dry, too bumpy or just not "suitable for professional football". How their opponents can even win on the very same pitch, I have no idea.
Sometimes it's the other team having defended to well. Apparently that "destroys the game".
Or as Neuer stated recently "If we hadn't been offside in those 2 situations, we could have created great chances" Errr, wtf?

"Hope all the fans stranded in the rain on the Stadium car park last night enjoyed our leftover snacks - You were a credit to your team."
WY Police Horses

The behaviour of the police-forces was excellent.
Thx.

Black-and-Yellow said:
MSP said:
To be honest, the Bundesliga isn't as strict about injury or added time as the PL is. You hardly ever get more than 3 minutes... (AF's ultimate nightmare, :p). But yes, the referee quite often gets part of the blame. So does the poor grass which might be too wet, too dry, too bumpy or just not "suitable for professional football". How their opponents can even win on the very same pitch, I have no idea.
Sometimes it's the other team having defended to well. Apparently that "destroys the game".
Or as Neuer stated recently "If we hadn't been offside in those 2 situations, we could have created great chances" Errr, wtf?

Like I said - inferiority complexes. Why are you more interested in what Bayern players tell than in what your team does? I do not even read an interview of Dortmund's players...

And for a long time I have not heared anybody of the Bayern team blaming a referee, the ground or anything else. The only thing that I sometimes hate is them talking a loss good.

Bayern does not really turn matches - they make a goal and they win. Or they receive and then they loose. They do not need no extra overtimes...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.