Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Why do teams who are bang average in their own league suddenly play like superstars against us... or is it our own uncertainty in this competition.

I think we will do them 2 0 next week but we are a lot of teams in Europe their cup final and we need to manage that the way we do in the PL.

Foden was unplayable tonight.. brilliant

Well Utd are bang average, yet they gave us a game and won.
Well done lads, it was a tough game , and I think we deserved it in the end

Kdb was the best today by miles, Foden fucked a lot of good situations today but at least in the end he scored the goal and we won, we have to improve on the last passes and taking advantage of the situations as well.
You need to look at his overall performance and take those blue tinted specs off.KDB was average tonight and the number of times he not only lost the ball but carelessly gave the ball away was ridiculous for a player of his ilk.
One pass to set up the winner doesn`t make him the MOTM.

Forgive me for not giving a fuck about the disallowed goal for Dortmund.

Bad decisions against us -

vs Monaco - Serge no pen /no red card when fouled when clean through.

vs Liverpool - Offside opening goal, wrongly ruled offside goal for Jesus, no pen for a foul on Sterling, wrongly ruled offside goal for Sane.

vs Spurs - Handball winner - Another replay not shown to the official showed the ball hit the scorers elbow.

vs Lyon - Laporte fouled in the build up to Lyon going ahead.
Try telling that to Jermane Jenus

Good result, Dortmund are a dangerous side and to expect them not to create with the players they have is quite frankly ridiculous. At the start of the game if you had said that we avoid defeat in Germany we would be through I would have been happy, plus I think we are generally a bit better away from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.