Drunken city fans

I wanted to get drunk but only had fucking Carling left in shop and then some water they called bud in the stadium

Probably worked out though as I had to wait in line for 2 hours to get on a poxy train

There was a right c*nt who stood next to us for the first 15 minutes faced away from the pitch talking to someone he knew 4 rows back, ranting about Platinum members and calling everyone "fucking cunts" in the face of two kids, clearly blocking these kids views and my god, the BO. I tried to breathe through my mouth but I could taste the stench.

MCFC-alan88 said:
There was a right c*nt who stood next to us for the first 15 minutes faced away from the pitch talking to someone he knew 4 rows back, ranting about Platinum members and calling everyone "fucking *****" in the face of two kids, clearly blocking these kids views and my god, the BO. I tried to breathe through my mouth but I could taste the stench.

Sorry you fucking **** my deodrant ran out

;)

give & go said:
Just a reply had a great day myself with daughter and grandson , no mither myself , and like Henry winter said was one of the best semi finals he has watched normally boring tense affairs no one wants to lose , had no mither myself but feel a bit sorry for youths who won't even remember , and yes you used to be pissed to watch city in past , never mind each to his own ,
Roll on the final.

Ah, the beauty of the internet and the OS - relive in sixty seconds or extended what yer missed on the day!

citykev28 said:
A special mention to the bloke (about 50 odd) who came out of the Green Man whilst me and Chris in London were trying to get in. He took about 5 minutes to negotiate the slope, steadied himself on a mini bus full of coppers, asked them if they were all there for him, when asked what it was like in the pub replied "Shit" and staggered off into the sunset.

Don't knock him, citykev. I understand he is the Sun's restaurants and hostelries critic.

I particularly liked the young lad at the back of 536 who treated us to a naked poznan. Although to be fair, the crotch of his trousers was so wet with what I sincerely hope was beer/water/isotonic health drink that perhaps his friends (who were looking after him) had taken his trousers away to dry. In all honestly I was like that at his age so I have no criticism as long as people more or less behave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.