Drunken city fans

went to both final and the replay in 81, still haven't seen the replay, can't remember hardly a thing, still get flashbacks to this day !

TROUSERS said:
528/530. There was a group who were kicking off with each other! Whats the point? Plus from the start , loads near me just spent half of the time gobbing off to Chelsea fans and did not bothere even watching match. Whats the point.thats not supporting the team, when you dont give a toss about what the team are doing on the pitch,!! Knobs!

I was in 530 near the exit tunnel and didn't see anything,maybe it was the opposite end to me,as a few stewards and supervisor types kept popping up and looking across.

I stopped getting hammered before matches a while back,you feel awful,have to keep going to the toilet so missing the match and you remember little about it.Understandable when we were shit,not so now we have a decent side.

Did anyone see the bloke in the green man who slipped on his back in the mud ? he had what looked like a brand new Mercer jacket on.We all went through a few emotions watching him. First of all laughing our b*ll*cks off, then slightly worrying as he looked like a turtle on it`s back and couldnt get up on his own.But then back to laughing as when he did finaly did get to his feet he couldnt give a f**k about being covered in mud but was quite upset to have spilt his can.
CITY on TOUR !

northstander said:
went to both final and the replay in 81, still haven't seen the replay, can't remember hardly a thing, still get flashbacks to this day !
We lost 3 - 2

TROUSERS said:
528/530. There was a group who were kicking off with each other! Whats the point? Plus from the start , loads near me just spent half of the time gobbing off to Chelsea fans and did not bothere even watching match. Whats the point.thats not supporting the team, when you dont give a toss about what the team are doing on the pitch,!! Knobs!

and we was slating millwall fans for fighting with each other. and if im lucky to get a ticket to final I will watch game not having a go at wigan fans,

Ding Dong said:
when he did finaly did get to his feet he couldnt give a f**k about being covered in mud but was quite upset to have spilt his can.
CITY on TOUR !

Made me chuckle that, wonder how many mad stories there were from yesterday...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.