Drunken city fans

I have to admit I was hammered, I had too much. But mostly after the game, I only had 5 cans before. After i had allot. The train journey seemed to take about 5 minutes. Could barely speak when I got home, but I enjoyed it, was amazing.

I do think there is a line where people should learn to stop. If you want to get absolutely smashed why not just stay at home, you're too pissed to know where you are anyway!

Having a few beers can enhance the experience though.

I don't mind people drinking, but as soon as they start to have a negative effect on anyone else they should be removed.

Billy Spurdle said:
give & go said:
Like a pint myself and had a few at wealdstone before game , but was amazed at the state of some blues yesterday, one lad at wealdstone could hardly stand a good 3 hours before K.O
In the match itself in 535 one lad fast asleep, one to pissed didn't know where his seat was, another couple nearly going over top rails when they came running down to front.
Like I say like a beer myself, but to spend all that cash on tickets and transport , not to see the game or remember what went on baffles me,
Tell me if I am a boring old fart , but I can remember every wembley city vist since 1969 including full members,
Bet there was a few who never made it home

Agree completely. It's a real pain in the arse having these idiots sat anywhere near you in the stadium. It's always baffled me why they bother buying a ticket when they could use the money for beer. It's obviously far more important to them than the game. Very sad.

I'm old (51), but not boring or a fart, and I agree. Have fun, have a drink if you want too, but some take it to another level.

I learnt my lesson from the rag semi 2 years ago, carried from the coach to the ground, ejected straight away and had to buy another ticket to get back in, got back a day late...controlled drinking yesterday, had two pints at 6 am in the pub then didn't have another can till we left Watford gap, was feeling it a bit in green man so we went on a bit if a wander to find mates in another pub on Broadway, ended up proper fucked after the game tho....

528/530. There was a group who were kicking off with each other! Whats the point? Plus from the start , loads near me just spent half of the time gobbing off to Chelsea fans and did not bothere even watching match. Whats the point.thats not supporting the team, when you dont give a toss about what the team are doing on the pitch,!! Knobs!

Did anyone see the guy who had a graze on his head ? I saw him twice looked like he had fallen but was all smiley and cheerful and very pissed .

But the best one was after the game as we walked down the steps near the burger/beer wagons there was a man on his own who looked like he was about to go skiing, slightly crouched down but very still. He was wasted but couldn't move

mancitymick said:
It is hard habit to get rid off. In days gone the only way to watch City was pissed up
Live in Ireland, so used to go to pub four hours early to watch the game, just couldn't face it sober. (Pearse was manager).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.