Dullest Football Since Pearce?

Pep pulled a master stroke and fooled us all.

went back to basics, concentrated in sorting a leaky defence lacking in confidence. It meant dull football... for a bit.
But coaching a defence wasnt supposed to be peps forte, was it ?

Once that was sorted he went back to what he does best, getting our attack going again.

its basically why hes the best coach in the world

And to think we have him for another two seasons after this one at a minimum. God I love that man.

It’s easy to mock others with the benefit of hindsight to be fair.

Most of us thought he’d lost his spark at the beginning of the season but it’s now proven he was sorting the defence out and building from the back.

Yeah a few did say that and congratulations but I don’t blame Fame Monster, we’re all desperate for City to win.

Most of us thought he’d lost his spark at the beginning of the season but it’s now proven he was sorting the defence out and building from the back.

Yeah a few did say that and congratulations but I don’t blame Fame Monster, we’re all desperate for City to win.
I blame him 200%, was a ridiculous comparison and he deserves all the piss taking coming his way.

I guess that's the thing with forums, you don't get to decide when a thread should be locked. All the opinions put on here are there to be shot at and the more outrageous the statement, the more likely that it'll get bumped. This thread, even if the OP had some point or merit in his heart, died a death the moment he typed the title out.

The individual player threads are instructive of this kind of knee jerky rubbish which then people have to massively backtrack on. Think it's always better to start somewhere in the middle, rather than leading with the most outrageous comparison you can come up with.

all the opinions put on here are there to be shot at and the more outrageous the statement, the more likely that it'll get bumped. This thread, even if the OP had some point or merit in his heart, died a death the moment he typed the title out.

Like all social media, this place often becomes a rush to the most extreme opinion on both sides, and those exaggerated comments being brought back up and laughed at should be some sort of tempering measure to bring people back towards the middle, which is much better for discussion in general.

Plus we should all be able to look back and laugh when we've gotten it wrong and remember it's just football chat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.