Dunne and Dusted

droylsdenblue said:
Who will be the next Mr Manchester City?
3571816008_77ac6aefa8.jpg

he's joining next season, its all been agreed, expect a bid more than twice as big as the kaka bid and expect it to get accepted, everyone has already agreed, but only if we finish 6th or above this season.

keemcfc said:
droylsdenblue said:
Who will be the next Mr Manchester City?
3571816008_77ac6aefa8.jpg

he's joining next season, its all been agreed, expect a bid more than twice as big as the kaka bid and expect it to get accepted, everyone has already agreed, but only if we finish 6th or above this season.

This'll be on Tribal soon.

Villa fan here.

There is something dodgy going on here, usually the player comes down gets shown around, chats with the manager and then signs. He is on his way back to Manc and hasn't signed. I reckon he might just stay and fight for his place, he's obviously a fans favourite, has started the season well and I don't think getting benched will jepordise his Irish place.

No doubt wages are a sticking point, I can't see us paying him 50k per week if thats what he's on with you lot, I also don't think he's guaranteed to start once Curtis has had an Op.

I can't say I'm really bothered either way. If he comes he might be useful, but I'm not his biggest fan. TBH I'd rather have Richards off you at least he has the potential to improve.

ocimpean said:
Best of luck to you if you decide to leave, and a big thank you!
Cheers but I'm only leaving whilst I have my tea. don't worry will be back soon :)

zapbranny said:
Villa fan here.

There is something dodgy going on here, usually the player comes down gets shown around, chats with the manager and then signs. He is on his way back to Manc and hasn't signed. I reckon he might just stay and fight for his place, he's obviously a fans favourite, has started the season well and I don't think getting benched will jepordise his Irish place.

No doubt wages are a sticking point, I can't see us paying him 50k per week if thats what he's on with you lot, I also don't think he's guaranteed to start once Curtis has had an Op.

I can't say I'm really bothered either way. If he comes he might be useful, but I'm not his biggest fan. TBH I'd rather have Richards off you at least he has the potential to improve.

Dont worry, he's probably just emptying his locker, he should be down there before long, hopefully, *Has hands together in prayer*

S.E.H said:
zapbranny said:
Villa fan here.

Dont worry, he's probably just emptying his locker, he should be down there before long, hopefully, *Has hands together in prayer*

How the fuck can you hope that a player as loyal as he has bein leaves our club,yes he might not be good enough for week in week out,but ffs i can think of alot worse than Dunney to be sat there on the bench if anything happens,this guy could have left us on a few occasions now,and all you want to do is slag him off,u obviosly havent bein a city fan very long.

zapbranny said:
Villa fan here.

For what it's worth, I think he will do a good job for you, but of the 2 I would sooner of had Distin.

zapbranny said:
Villa fan here.

Might be useful? Behave yourself,Dunnie is far superior to any of your current centre halves.Richards for Young - straight swap?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.