Dunne and Dusted

If he goes who are all you dunney bashers going to scapegoat next?

BringBackSwales said:
Rammy Blue said:
6 mil is a decent price for Dunnie, i never expected him to stay tbh - not a man for the bench.

thanks for your service Dunnie but not good enough for our first team now.

never thought I would say this but what difference does £6M make to us ffs?

makes sense to drain as much of our rivals cash as is possible

Dont think we are strong enough yet to let him go, imo better than tbh, micah, kompany and onuha in that position.
He has also been great recently with toure, with lescott, the competition for a place will be something i think he will rise to.
But if its his decision I wish him all the very best

We should keep Dunne until at least January. Lets not be hasty. Why help Villa by selling them a decent centre back.

think the time is right now but will miss him. Hes been there for us for so long it will be strange when hes not.
top player, glad at least he had the chance to lift that cup in barca
(even if he looked like he didnt have a clue what to do with it)

mike channon´s windmill said:
Richards centre half my arse. Komps injured and unproven . TBH not good enough and Dunne was happy to stay - would have been better to keep one more season - could bite us in the bum if Villa are challenging us

Kompany unproven as a CB? no no NO it was MH who put him in the midfield he has always been a center back if i remember correctly

i would love to see TBH walk out of the door before Dunne, but TBH is ok to warm the bench, dunne is not,
And with Ned,kompany and richards who can step in as backup for toure and lescott i can't see dunne staying :(
I try to look at it this way, Dunne got well payed to play for us so we don't owe him anything more than our respect!! and i will always honor him! and i hoped he would accept being on the bench and stay but on the other hand i understand him i would probably have done the same.

I don't even think this is true haha. They have agreed a fee for everyone. 8m for Warnock, 6m for Steven Taylor, 6m for Distin and now 6m for Dunne. How many defenders do they need? I won't believe it till i see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.