Dutch league cancelled | No Champions, No Promotion, No Relegation

Utter fuckwits.

its never going to happen and playing in a empty stadium still needs about 2.000 people working on everything to make it work ? even ball boys the safety officers. emergency teams, so why bother trying to play football when people are still getting covid-19 ? its daft and wrong and worst of all greedy

RAWK had a thread talking about the possibility they might not get the league, their mods closed it down. Then another sprang up, their mods closed it down. The stuff I posted is from a thread about the general effect of the virus on sport, it's only a matter of time.

On RAWK all discussion on the topic is strictly forbidden, bit like Heysel.

PMSL. It's like the online version of jamming fingers in both ears and shouting 'la la la la la' to drown out what you don't want to hear.

Or party like it's COVID 19.

tenor.gif

Me as well. The Mrs got given a bottle of Moet this Christmas. That is going in the fridge tonight, ready for any future announcement.

I know that as a (lapsed) Fulham-ite I've got no dog in this fight. But if those feral, shameless scum suckers see their season's work evaporate, it would feel better for me than England winning a World Cup.

And if it does happen, I hope this place has a celebration thread, where Bluemooners can rip the piss out of them - while having a jar or ten.
Amen to that mate.

true

but if the dippers are to be made to take the void outcome the new season will be even worst than the first 29 games of the old one. the premier league will be bending over backward to keep them happy after taking the title was taken away cruelly be the virus

There will be one or two very slight differences, one being for the first 28 games City will be playing hopefully with a fully fit first team, last season having 4 first team players out for nearly every game, depending on who you view as a first teamer. So liverpool cheating will be even more obvious to non elite clubs. another being the gamblers who in their right mind is going to bet on there own team when liverpool are going to win? as i said at the start of this season do not bet on City in the long term it is a win win.

Utter fuckwits.

Its laughable and every single half baked idea they come out with throws sporting integrity out of the window and it wont fly.

The PL and every other sport is getting binned off this year and they know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.