Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really positive for this game think we will win by the odd goal.

Hart

sagna
vinny
otamendi
clichy

Fernando
diniho
yaya

sterling
aguero
silva

and same again for the scousers on Sunday!

A pretty full schedule for the lads, they trained this morning, fly out this pm, probably train tomorrow as well, and I'm guessing wouldn't have got back to Manchester until quite late last night!

They was on the 8pm train out of Euston and got off at Stockport at 10pm - The young lads looked totally pissed off!

Yeah, I bet they looked pissed off having to turn out with those 5 so called senior professionals and then spend 2 hours on the train with them too

Well sold down the river they were

Its been like that for me for the last 2 or 3 weeks!

- Beat Leicester and we'll probably win the league! ...
- Get tonked off of Leicester, spend the next day gutted.
- Vinnys back! Beat Spurs and we're still in the title race! ...
- Ref screws us over and spend the next day gutted.
- Good chance to see the kids play against Chelsea! 1-1 at half time, we could get a draw here...
- Experienced pro's let us down and we get smashed.
- All our players are rested, beat Kyiv and we're in a good position to progress and set up well for the cup final! ...

There's a theme here!

I'm expecting a draw away at Kiev and 2 defeats to Liverpool followed by an almighty shit storm from the press because of playing the kids against the chav scum.

On to the next one I guess, performance and result have to justify (along with the COC Final) what we done today. A couple of youngsters may have just earned their way onto the bench for this one, with Kolarov & Demichelis (thank god) and Zaba playing a full game today I doubt they'll be involved.

Need at least a score draw in my opinion but after resting players nothing short of a win would really be good enough.

I want the line up to be (assuming no changes in injuries):
---------------------------------Hart
Sagna-------------Kompany------------Otamendi------------Clichy
--------------------Toure-------------Fernandinho
Silva----------------Iheanacho/Fernando---------------------Sterling
------------------------------Aguero

Bench: Wright, Adarabioyo, Angelino/A.Garcia, Zaba, Fernando, M.Garcia, Faupala

2 Choices to make: Iheanacho or Fernando & Zaba (possibly tired) or Sagna (possibly not ready).

Personally I would drop Caballero, Demichelis & Kolarov, all 3 aren't good enough to play for us.
You've obviously never seen Wright play or you wouldn't suggest that.

If that happens pellers needs to fucking resign

Kiev is a difficult place to go especially with the wether in February, we never win at Anfield, the way Liverpool turned us over so comfortably earlier this season is anyone actually expecting a win?

Not only the above but why resign now when he is leaving in a couple of months.

Best case scenario, win the league and League cup, champions league semi final.
Realistic scenario, top 3 finish and quarter final of champions league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.