Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's it i'm off, 3.10am flight to kiev from Gatwick, wonder if any other blues on that one, have a few beers in Victoria and watch arsenal game. no matter what the score my heart has always and will always be MCFC, fingers crossed for a win though to put us in the mood for sunday.
You Sir I admire. That's how we roll MCFC

Pelle needs to strengthen the midfield and stop putting player like Silva, Delph, Celina, Nasri, Manu Garcia, out wide. they are not wingers. we can't play 4-4-2 because of limited winger type player in the club. Pelle have to play them on their natural position. since Aguero won't work efficiently alone upfront, i wish we play 4-4-2 diamond in every game.

1415758_Manchester_City.jpg

As it stands we are "probably" England's best chance of progressing to the Quarter Finals. If we go far in the competition all the journos and pundits that slag us off will suddenly act like they always believed in us and try to act like they are somehow part of the success. They can fuck right off.

As it stands we are "probably" England's best chance of progressing to the Quarter Finals. If we go far in the competition all the journos and pundits that slag us off will suddenly act like they always believed in us and try to act like they are somehow part of the success. They can fuck right off.

We will we see after tonight.

Pelle needs to strengthen the midfield and stop putting player like Silva, Delph, Celina, Nasri, Manu Garcia, out wide. they are not wingers. we can't play 4-4-2 because of limited winger type player in the club. Pelle have to play them on their natural position. since Aguero won't work efficiently alone upfront, i wish we play 4-4-2 diamond in every game.

1415758_Manchester_City.jpg

I envision some nice systems when I see our players in this formation. But most of them conjure something Sacchi-esque and that's not a direction we will ever go in. I think this could work though, and it could make some nice looking football against inferior opposition, and even spark some beauty off transition against stronger sides. We would have to strategize a collective pressing system to compliment though, or we would end up deeper than the 9/11 conspiracy.

Also, Silva in that no.10 role, with only fullbacks for width.... I know he's a classic needle player but come on, give him a little space!

EDIT: My bad, I thought I was on another thread. Didn't realise that this post I replied to, was discussing the Kiev game alone. Carry on people <Salute>

Couldn't care less about media or whoever not connected to City. Worried enough as it is about the two games vs Kiev. They've been really strong this season and hardly worse away from home. I think the general opinion on here is that we should easily qualify. We don't do things easy ever and our record in the CL is still far from decent. As for our recent form l have no clue how to see a win or draw happen. I just try and picture Sevilla away ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.