Dzeko and Negredo partnership

Didsbury Dave said:
Shaelumstash said:
He's fucking done it again for tonight, I can't believe it! 442, Garcia in, Dzeko and Negredo up front.

I'll cheer them on and hope we stuff them 6-0, but I just think the manager is making it more difficult than it needs to be.

Forza Shaelumstash

Football genius.

Only took your mate 51 minutes to realise I was right this time :-)

He brought the wrong one off though today I'm afraid, Negredo not been at the races.

can't find the Negredo thread, but anyone else notice on the second how he held his run back until the ball had stopped bouncing enough for Milner to have it under control and be able to play him in? just a bit of class that I think is worth a mention

mansour's tow ropes said:
can't find the Negredo thread, but anyone else notice on the second how he held his run back until the ball had stopped bouncing enough for Milner to have it under control and be able to play him in? just a bit of class that I think is worth a mention

proper class. I bet his poo smells like sandalwood...:)

Seems to lack finishing ability away from home which is a shame. If he can just score a few more away goals we could make those games a bit more comfortable. Thats not to say hes not doing well obviously. And yeah he did score today but I mean in general.

Seems a pretty decent partnership although obviously I'd prefer Aquero/Negredo.

Nice to see Dzeko with a big smile on his face at the end of the match, more than happy to see him stick around if he's happy with being rotated!

Dzeko's finishing in the last 2 games has been class. 2 goals of higherr standard were he just smashed it past the keepers. This is what we need when Kun is out and the patnership has worked wonders. I think it gives us now extra time to get Kun back. No rushing needed. If we get Kun back for the Spurs away game I would be happy or Chelsea at home.

leighton said:
Dzeko's finishing in the last 2 games has been class. 2 goals of higherr standard were he just smashed it past the keepers. This is what we need when Kun is out and the patnership has worked wonders. I think it gives us now extra time to get Kun back. No rushing needed. If we get Kun back for the Spurs away game I would be happy or Chelsea at home.
YES. And I couldn't believe his appearance at right back helping out the defence. Obviously enjoying his football and beginning to understand and share the work ethic when we play both of them together.

Lucky Toma said:
Dzeko's broad grin after our second revealed that he no longer views Negredo as a rival but as a partner. Good times ahead.

I noticed that. It was great to see him celebrating with the rest of the bench like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.