Dzeko and Negredo partnership

Lucky Toma said:
Dzeko's broad grin after our second revealed that he no longer views Negredo as a rival but as a partner. Good times ahead.

Yep, reminded of that scene from the great movie 'streets of gold'

"Room enough at the top for both of us"

Again pellers should be praised for his man management!!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Lucky Toma said:
Dzeko's broad grin after our second revealed that he no longer views Negredo as a rival but as a partner. Good times ahead.

Not sure it's much to do with man management but to do with him getting starts while Aguero's out. When Aguero returns and Dzeko's back on the bench, we may find him not so happy again.

Its perfect that we have these 2 options at our disposal. Ageuro and Negredo tricky and quick, Dzeko and Negredo powerful and great finishing. Let's hope Negredo can stay fit. No other team in the league has anything near these 2 options.

PhuketBlue said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Lucky Toma said:

Not sure it's much to do with man management but to do with him getting starts while Aguero's out. When Aguero returns and Dzeko's back on the bench, we may find him not so happy again.

He'd have to be an idiot to not know that, which I'm guessing he isn't, the difference here is he's adapted his game and seemed to actually get a buzz out of it, that is down to MP 100%, most managers don't make a decision like he did with hart, what pellers showed was he can be trusted by his word and players respond to it......... It's from the Vince Lombardi school of thought, and one which MP definitely subscribes to!!!

HE most certainly is a man of his word and HE also said that he want's all his players to play the same from the youngest team to the First team players.

acton28 said:
Is it me, or are we getting stronger going into Spring than ever before?! I have never seen a squad strengthen so much.

Tempting the Gods mate! Samir now out, Hope Yaya's OK or your post is already looking like the kiss of death!

acton28 said:
Is it me, or are we getting stronger going into Spring than ever before?! I have never seen a squad strengthen so much.

No.

It's only the rags who become stronger after New Year.

The media are always telling us this, so it must be true.

acton28 said:

It is not you. It is definitely the case. This is a truly phenomenal run, when you take all competitions into account. But here's a genuine question, that I'd really like to know the answer to. When was the last time that we were able to play the following players, all together in the same team for a match? Komps, Yaya, Silva, Aguero, Nasri, Negredo, Zab. Does it go back to the Bayern home match? Because what blows me away is that one or other of those players has been out for what seems like months. And they're all key players, self-selecting match winners. So it is my serious opinion that, notwithstanding the difficulty of our remaining fixtures, we still have quite a margin to get better than we are.

One of my favourite moments of the season was seeing Edin cheering the second goal. I wonder if the Goat did have a word with him because he was barely celebrating his own goals at one point and at times if he didn't receive a pass or he lost the ball, his head and shoulders visibly sunk, his work rate was a joke and it looked like he wanted to be anywhere but City (even as recently as Blackburn away i'm talking about).

Then in the last two games, it looks like a different Edin. The one we thought we'd signed.

Let's hope it fucking continues! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.