Dzeko and Negredo partnership

I think tonight will show if it ever it is going to work with games together they will come up with the goods and do something. I think tonights game both players could well get a couple of goals if they both play.

Rammyblues said:
Well no matter what we think I suspect this is the man management side, I have 4 strikers two are injured therefore the two left play, whether they click or not shows he treats them all the same and avoids any upsetness in the camp.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Really ?? And which one of those two threaten the same will start following games:
City vs Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham,Everton and Barcelona.
As for "clicking" together. It had surprised me very much too see how good those two can play together. Dzeko had created 3 chances plus assist on goal for Negredo. And Negredo two chances back for Dzeko. In their last game, Blackburn.
As both beeing big CF. They seems to work great together. Knowing that 95% of teams play one small one big forward or just one of them.
The real question IS. Will this solid Negredo/Dzeko partnership beeing used in any further games. Especially PL games ??

He's fucking done it again for tonight, I can't believe it! 442, Garcia in, Dzeko and Negredo up front.

I'll cheer them on and hope we stuff them 6-0, but I just think the manager is making it more difficult than it needs to be.

Shaelumstash said:
He's fucking done it again for tonight, I can't believe it! 442, Garcia in, Dzeko and Negredo up front.

I'll cheer them on and hope we stuff them 6-0, but I just think the manager is making it more difficult than it needs to be.

Are you really suggesting we play 1 striker up front against a side Fat Sam puts out at home?

King Geedorah said:
Shaelumstash said:

Are you really suggesting we play 1 striker up front against a side Fat Sam puts out at home?

Many other sides have and playing a Silva or Nasri behind the striker would not be a negative move. Little concerned we have a lack of mobility in our midfield two if West Ham break at speed.

King Geedorah said:
Shaelumstash said:

He definately made it harder playing Garcia. Slows it down way too much

King Geedorah said:
Shaelumstash said:

To be fair I was because I don't think it's worked with them two up front. But tonight I am happy to be proved wrong! (West Ham are the worst side I've seen at the Etihad since TNS though!)

Shaelumstash said:

Go and ask for a manager job..

Ok, so....

Given last few games and the amount of chances/goals set up between these two - can we put this MYTH to bed now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.