Dzeko and Negredo partnership

kanovic said:
There is no partnership it's painful to watch. Negredo should play as a lone striker with dzeko being a super sub

Both of them are target man and that makes it difficult for them to get together. I think a partnership of Dzeko/Negredo + Aguero/Jovetic make more sense. Unfortunately for you both Aguero and Jovetic are not fit at the moment.

Both together doesn't seem to work. I'd go for Negredo at home, and use Dzeko in away-games.
Pity Jovetic has been injured so often, so we can't really tell who from Negredo and Dzeko link up best with him. Albeit being a friendly, both did well when we trashed Milan in Munich.
As soon as Aguero is fit I would turn to the Aguerro-Negredo combination anytime ,or play Aguerro as a lone striker in awaygames. Dzeko seems best as a sub in both situations.

Dzeko & Negredo are doing ok when they play together.

They are not hitting it off perfectly but they are looking to pass to each other & sometimes linking up for goals which they create for themselves. That is a clear sign that it can work. When a strike partnership creates the goal for themselves.

For a brand new pairing who haven't started many games together, it's not bad at all & would certainly get better the more time they spent on the pitch. They are doing a lot of stuff right but obviously because they have some similarities, it will need a bit more work than two players who do it naturally.

Most people just expect stuff to work overnight these days, but that's not how football is. Some strike partnerships happen over time & have teething problems.

Aguero is our number one striker & he operates better with Negredo, but the 2nd pairing is not bad at all.

Have a look at how the rest of the team linked up together at Blackburn & find anything better.

It doesn't work and even stupid me can see that . Pellergrini would have been better just playing Dzeko on his own on Saturday .

I think there are 3 reasons why Pellegrini keeps playing these two guys together

-Pellegrini is a traditional coach who likes playing 4-4-2.
-I think he is also very fond of both players and wants to give them more opportunities.
-Jovetic is injured.

Neville Kneville said:
Dzeko & Negredo are doing ok when they play together.

They are not hitting it off perfectly but they are looking to pass to each other & sometimes linking up for goals which they create for themselves. That is a clear sign that it can work. When a strike partnership creates the goal for themselves.

For a brand new pairing who haven't started many games together, it's not bad at all & would certainly get better the more time they spent on the pitch. They are doing a lot of stuff right but obviously because they have some similarities, it will need a bit more work than two players who do it naturally.

Most people just expect stuff to work overnight these days, but that's not how football is. Some strike partnerships happen over time & have teething problems.

Aguero is our number one striker & he operates better with Negredo, but the 2nd pairing is not bad at all.

Have a look at how the rest of the team linked up together at Blackburn & find anything better.

We should only play with one of them up front, and bring in an extra attacking midfielder. Stops us getting overrun in midfield, and we'll create more chances.

I'd have Silva playing in the hole behind either of them, they don't suit each others game at all

Well no matter what we think I suspect this is the man management side, I have 4 strikers two are injured therefore the two left play, whether they click or not shows he treats them all the same and avoids any upsetness in the camp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.