Dzeko - How well did he play?

<a class="postlink" href="http://rutube.ru/tracks/4013845.html?v=86f11d9f7b82e93c900361ed0bb8db34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://rutube.ru/tracks/4013845.html?v= ... ed0bb8db34</a>

I think he was decent today, very soon he will be city's best player....

simon23 said:
Sigh said:
Can you define "born [city fans]".

the first team you knew was city.
Don't talk bollocks. The first team I 'knew' was the rags, because I was getting into football around 1999 when 'that' happened, and all of my mates supported them. Thankfully my dad took me to Maine Road and all was well with the world

Am I not worthy?

Halfpenny said:
simon23 said:
Don't talk bollocks. The first team I 'knew' was the rags, because I was getting into football around 1999 when 'that' happened, and all of my mates supported them. Thankfully my dad took me to Maine Road and all was well with the world

Am I not worthy?

but you didnt start 'supporting' city because Gareth Taylor arrived did you?

Sigh said:
simon23 said:

define "knew".

remembered, felt love for, was attached to when you were young ........one of my earliest memories as a 3yr old was being on the kippax......

Mancio by his OWN admission is a plastic fan...Im not saying this doesnt entitle him to an opinion but his opinion is tainted by his agenda of wanting balotellii in the team as much as possible.......

to attack tevez for his performances is ridiculous.....is he being selfinsh when he is running back into his own half trying to win the ball back.....???

is he being selfish when he is setting up chances for other players...??

is he being selfish when he is putting his body on th eline to try to win the game???

is he being selfish when he continually drags city through games????

i can accept the opinion that at times he makes the wrong decision ...shoot or pass, but there isnt a player anywhere in the world that doesnt do that at times.....

wanderer72 said:
simon23 said:
Im a life long city fan....

by his own admission mancio is a plastic fan......his interests arent city...its balotelli (who i rate very highly by the way and cannt wait to see and hope he stays) and Mancini (who i now believe is playing the way we should have been playing all along)...if those two werent here...he wouldnt be here....he has an agnda which isnt city
t

..and that should be perfectly fine. At the same time, no real supporter of a club would act divisively and vigorously keep dividing the fans into those made of plastic, horse shit or pure platinum.

Have you ever heard of "Divide & Conquer" (no, not the computer game ;)? Regardless of whether you are doing this as a City or Utd supporter, you are in effect helping the Conquerer just the same.

i didnt call mancio plastic...HE DID!!!! he said it himself.

How is supporting our captain and most influential player (one who at times single handedly is the difference) helping the conquerer.....and how have i divided fans????

Mancio said:
simon23 said:
lol.again.....

i didnt bring up ade in this you did!!!!!!!!!!!......im just defending tevez

which team did you support before 18 months ago????????

did you love your wife before to meet her first time ?

ever heard of love at first sight?????

gordondaviesmoustache said:
simon23 said:

The first team I 'knew' was united. My Dad took me when I was 5. Wasn't bothered one way or the other.

Then a year later my Uncle took me to Maine Road and I fell in love with City.

Does that mean I don't meet your criteria?

no...look at the point where i said fell in love with city

Halfpenny said:
simon23 said:

Am I not worthy?

thats your opinion and your entitled to it....mine is different im afraid.....one of my first memories is being on the kippax therefore the first team i knew was city and there will only ever be city.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.