Dzeko looked like Samaras yesterday

I have not read the entire thread but has anyone else pointed out that dzeko was also coming into the team after not having played for 40 day's due to the close season in Germany and also was recovering from the flu!

No player would be up to speed after that, even in the league they are used too

Yet once again, a pessimist steps forward and complains about someone who only played 3 games in England after having a winter break in Germany and recovering from flu.

Sat here absolutely knackered..... I've done Combat Sports for years now and due to work/injury/flu etc I haven't done anything in a few months.

Just had my first session this morning and I was battered everywhere, gassed after 5mins and felt like half the man I normally am.

Until your on the pitch yourself, banging in goals, and able to play football at such a high level week in week out - STFU!

Dzeko is a beast and will prove so ;)

I love Dzeko to bits.

But today's performance, this thread is an insult to Samaras.

Time and time again, posters on here are quick to judge, they did it with Tevez, Silva, Yaya etc

It's a new league and a new team, some of you really need to have some patience

To be fair to dzeko tonight the whole team were sloppy not just him and he did win us a freekick for the goal, I still stick by my original post I just don't see this amazing 30m legend that others do but let's hope for city i am wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.