Dzeko looked like Samaras yesterday

Didsbury Dave said:
This is the type of thread where the Mods should get control and warn the idiots who are spoiling the forum. Classic case of mass forum idiocy.
Some of the comments are childish i'd agree, but none moreso than sticking Samaras' name up there with Dzeko, if people come on making such stupid comments, then they should expect to get a bit of grief.

At no point yesterday did Dzeko look anything like Samaras. He started the game very well, faded badly, and then improved when Silva came on.

There's a few people who post on here that should remember that not everyone here is a grown up, (even some of the grown ups forget they are grown up) so expect some childish comments, I'm sure you've made some in the past yourself DD.

Not many played well yesterday kiam tbf.

The lad is new to the country, new to the league, new to the club and he needs the rest of this season and the pre season before we can fairly start to judge whether or not he will be the dogs bollox. Same applies to all our new signings.

For me he is top top quality and will prove to be a star, i do fear though that unless we adopt a different playing style, we might not get the very best out of him.

poyntonblue said:
Although the reaction to the OP is OTT I can see where he's coming from. I think he'll be class in the long run and his goal will showed relly what we bought him for. He's not like Tevez who can fashion a chance on his own. Dzeko needs service and its up to the others to provide that service. IMO I don't think Tevez would've been in that position mto score that goal. Just an opinion like.

Oh and I have to say that is possibly the best cross I've seen Richards put into the box!

Fair point he was in the box at the right time but for almost £30m I think we should expect that shouldn't we?

Didsbury Dave said:
This is the type of thread where the Mods should get control and warn the idiots who are spoiling the forum. Classic case of mass forum idiocy.

stupid threads deserve stupid responses

kiam06 said:
foolsgold* said:
Okay so because its your opinion it is right? He is settling and I will give him until the end of the season to make a rash judgement based on 3 games from a player who has had a winter break and an illness to add to that.

If you make a point, please be sure to back it up with hard facts? tell me jo played better than him.. really do. Then I can understand your delusions.

Jo was shocking to be fair but Dzeko imo wasn't that much better, I agree it is early days and he does need time to settle but I am making a judgement on what I have seen so far.

ooooh come on mate,
c2322d0e1b83d2c9_john_mcenroe_4.jpg

I commented yesterday that he reminded me of a corradi/bianchi type of player. Completly one dimensional and will prove to be a bigger flop that robinho was in his time here.
He lacks pace, a poor first touch and his general awareness is average.

As stated in a previous comment the bosnian peter crouch

mancinimadness said:
I commented yesterday that he reminded me of a corradi/bianchi type of player. Completly one dimensional and will prove to be a bigger flop that robinho was in his time here.
He lacks pace, a poor first touch and his general awareness is average.

As stated in a previous comment the bosnian peter crouch

not u again

cleavers said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Some of the comments are childish i'd agree, but none moreso than sticking Samaras' name up there with Dzeko, if people come on making such stupid comments, then they should expect to get a bit of grief.

At no point yesterday did Dzeko look anything like Samaras. He started the game very well, faded badly, and then improved when Silva came on.

There's a few people who post on here that should remember that not everyone here is a grown up, (even some of the grown ups forget they are grown up) so expect some childish comments, I'm sure you've made some in the past yourself DD.

The reason I use the Samaras comparison is because of the constant 'he looks good on youtube' comments made before signing Dzeko, that is exactly what people were saying about Samaras and Jo and both were unproven in the Premier League and have turned out to be flops, I just see the same thing happening again.

kiam06 said:
poyntonblue said:
Although the reaction to the OP is OTT I can see where he's coming from. I think he'll be class in the long run and his goal will showed relly what we bought him for. He's not like Tevez who can fashion a chance on his own. Dzeko needs service and its up to the others to provide that service. IMO I don't think Tevez would've been in that position mto score that goal. Just an opinion like.

Oh and I have to say that is possibly the best cross I've seen Richards put into the box!

Fair point he was in the box at the right time but for almost £30m I think we should expect that shouldn't we?

Absolutely. Nothing else to add ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.