Dzeko looked like Samaras yesterday

Bloody hell give him a chance.

I thought his first touch let him down a few times yesterday but was impressed with how hard he worked and the effort he put in to chase back on occasions. He came close a few times before scoring and I was worried it was gonna dent his confidence, but he kept plugging away and was well placed to get his goal. Obviously not quite into the swing of things yet but I'm looking forward to seeing him when he is

cleavers said:
Didsbury Dave said:
This is the type of thread where the Mods should get control and warn the idiots who are spoiling the forum. Classic case of mass forum idiocy.
Some of the comments are childish i'd agree, but none moreso than sticking Samaras' name up there with Dzeko, if people come on making such stupid comments, then they should expect to get a bit of grief.

At no point yesterday did Dzeko look anything like Samaras. He started the game very well, faded badly, and then improved when Silva came on.

There's a few people who post on here that should remember that not everyone here is a grown up, (even some of the grown ups forget they are grown up) so expect some childish comments, I'm sure you've made some in the past yourself DD.

So the Code of Conduct means nothing then.

kiam06 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Whilst I toally disagree with Kiams opinion on Dzeko - I think he's top drawer - it sums up everything wrong with this forum that he's being abused for it.

Those "Fuck off", "Rag" and "Bellend" type posts meake those who post them look like schoolkids. Disagree with his point, don't just bark like you've got Tourettes.

Thanks Dave it is a bit sad that people have to lose their heads because I make an opinion, I only have City at heart and I hope to god Dzeko scores a bag full and rams my post down my throat but I am just saying how I see it today.

I agree. Posting "fuck off" contributes absloutely nothing to this tread or this forum. If people have got nowt constructive to say, just stay fuckin quiet!

danburge82 said:
kiam06 said:
Thanks Dave it is a bit sad that people have to lose their heads because I make an opinion, I only have City at heart and I hope to god Dzeko scores a bag full and rams my post down my throat but I am just saying how I see it today.

I agree. Posting "fuck off" contributes absloutely nothing to this tread or this forum. If people have got nowt constructive to say, just stay fuckin quiet!

yes dad i mean yes dan

johnmc said:
glen quagmire said:
Kiam i did say earlier in the thread, you are entitled to your opinion, just like the next person, can i just ask..... you are twelve aren't you?

And he has a 18 year old Indian boyfriend.

They are Pakistani men that are grooming young girls (or British muslims of Pakistani descent).

Not Indians. But feel free to Google if you doubt this.

Shit thread anyway.

Well Kiam06 I will give you 10 out of 10 you certainly got them going with this one, open the door, throw in the hand grenade, close the door, and see what happens however calling you a rag was well below the belt as I know differently.

Top one Blue!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.