Dzeko looked like Samaras yesterday

Panthera Tigris said:
stony said:
Release the Krakon!

end of the day I hope i'm proven wrong on Dzeko and Balotelli, but honestly I think they will both flop. They're both turkeys. Mancini just doens't have an eye for a striker. See his continued selection of Jo, who I will not slag off like most do, but he's clearly not good enough.
I'd be happy to offload both of them now for 35 million, cut our losses. Will get a lot less than that in 12 months time.

Give it up fella, you're no City fan.

Damocles said:
Panthera Tigris said:
massively worrying signs concerning Dzeko so far. We'll do well to get 10 goals a season out of this guy.

Always worrying on the back of only a couple of good seasons (in an attacking team in an attacking league), having cost about 25 grand just a few years ago. McLaren really saw us coming a mile off and filled his boots.

Why do you say "we" when you post form China and have an email with Totti in it?
haha great !
I bet he think he is so smart...

stony said:
Damocles said:
Why do you say "we" when you post form China and have an email with Totti in it?

Haha busted. You can tell we're heading in the right direction purely by the amount of rags coming on here.
They are shitting themselves.

There's loads on here today.

kiam06 said:
I thought he looked awful yesterday, his first touch was shocking he lost the ball on numerous occasions and his hold up play was not good enough for a multi million pound signing against a lower league team. I will give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the playing surface yesterday as it was really poor but for me on what I have seen so far I am deeply concerned at this signing, I am not sure he is the player that most people on this forum seem to think he is.

People will say 'but he scored yesterday' but lets be honest he couldn't miss, on the occasions he did have a half chance he looked sluggish on the turn and clumsy to me. I hope to god I am proved wrong but I said it before we signed him and I stick by it now we have another Samaras situation on our hands.

I know this post will probably upset a few but this is just how I see it, I really really hope I am wrong for City's sake.

Suggest you find more about Dzeko before you post this crap

1. He plays best in a two - if we are going to play him as a one up players need to get around him quick and support him
2. I doubt very much he has been kicked to fook quite like the last 3 games
3. He has only played 3 games
4. His goal scoring record is excellent

Didsbury Dave said:
stony said:
Haha busted. You can tell we're heading in the right direction purely by the amount of rags coming on here.
They are shitting themselves.

There's loads on here today.

There's been a huge influx of them in the last couple of months. It wouldn't surprise me if a load have signed up ready for the derby.
I love reading other forums and I occasionally sign up and post on them. I'd never be sad enough to pretend to be anything other than a blue though.

dctid said:

1. He plays best in a two - if we are going to play him as a one up players need to get around him quick and support him

this...only time he good kicked the fuck out of was when bosnia played portugal in the world cup play off-s by carvalho and that fereira twat from chelsea, and at that night he was just unlucky, hit the bar and the post, the ball just wouldn't go in...

No17 said:
dctid said:

this...only time he good kicked the fuck out of was when bosnia played portugal in the world cup play off-s by carvalho and that fereira twat from chelsea, and at that night he was just unlucky, hit the bar and the post, the ball just wouldn't go in...

I must be thick because i have struggled to understand a lot of shit in the last few days
Dzeko is quality, i understand that

kiam06 said:
I thought he looked awful yesterday, his first touch was shocking he lost the ball on numerous occasions and his hold up play was not good enough for a multi million pound signing against a lower league team. I will give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the playing surface yesterday as it was really poor but for me on what I have seen so far I am deeply concerned at this signing, I am not sure he is the player that most people on this forum seem to think he is.

People will say 'but he scored yesterday' but lets be honest he couldn't miss, on the occasions he did have a half chance he looked sluggish on the turn and clumsy to me. I hope to god I am proved wrong but I said it before we signed him and I stick by it now we have another Samaras situation on our hands.

I know this post will probably upset a few but this is just how I see it, I really really hope I am wrong for City's sake.

You are very wrong mate !

lee-mcfc said:
you are a
[bigimg]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmT-kKyuzgWBDQw2n1zL49FNbdlNYeQK475-dce04gDefuReCg&t=1[/bigimg]

Genius!! :)

kiam06 said:

deary me.

(by the way i'm goin birmingham)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.