Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

BIG DONKEY said:
Oh....so they don't count then. Sorry didn't know that rule.

Reaaaaaaaaaaaaally pathetic

Never said they didn't count I'm saying you can't go all your life scoring against teams like that when you play for city otherwise you might aswell play for oldham

And if Edin didnt score against the league 1 side, away (1-1), we would not be playing Reading this Sunday, and if edin did not pull a Double-pack against Aris, we would might have seen another result on our europa-league ... Crusial Goals so far, don't mourn.. i think edin did his biggest fault of his career by taking the step to Man City.. the fans in man city are strange :S! Think the Club is good.. and btw, the tactic dont suite dzeko at all!!

Rather than blaming Edin for all the wrongs in this world - I bet true MC fans are right now wandering (as they should) what's the matter with this TEAM...

To me this team truly lacks IDENTITY in their style of play. Like - what kind of team ARE WE? Some try to make it out as if City is a slow build-up, keep-the-possession type of team. But to me that's bunch of bs and for one reason - nothing PRODUCTIVE comes out of that possession. It's aimless side-or-backwards passing until someone finally passess to Silva or Tevez, and pray for miracle. Seriously - this team looks clueless about what they're trying to do on the pitch.

And there is only one person to blame for that in my opinion. And he aint a player.

EaglesFan said:
Rather than blaming Edin for all the wrongs in this world - I bet true MC fans are right now wandering (as they should) what's the matter with this TEAM...

To me this team truly lacks IDENTITY in their style of play. Like - what kind of team ARE WE? Some try to make it out as if City is a slow build-up, keep-the-possession type of team. But to me that's bunch of bs and for one reason - nothing PRODUCTIVE comes out of that possession. It's aimless side-or-backwards passing until someone finally passess to Silva or Tevez, and pray for miracle. Seriously - this team looks clueless about what they're trying to do on the pitch.

And there is only one person to blame for that in my opinion. And he aint a player.

well if you really want to know your chatting shit - you know nothing about my club, if nothing comes productively out of my team how are we 3rd in the toughest league in the world and in quarter finals of x2 cups?? The business end of the season is where we will be judged not from the likes of you...

Matt Diablo said:
EaglesFan said:

well if you really want to know your chatting shit - you know nothing about my club, if nothing comes productively out of my team how are we 3rd in the toughest league in the world and in quarter finals of x2 cups?? The business end of the season is where we will be judged not from the likes of you...

How about you read what I said. Where did I say the team is BAD? It's not. What I'm saying is that, offensively you can't really make out what Mancini's strategy/gameplan is. And you don't need to be a life-long to see that, you just need to watch the game and understand the game. So calm the fuck down mate.

If it wasn't for the ridiculous wages he is on (not his fault) I would feel sorry for Dzeko.

A relatively young player in a new country and what does he have playing along side him? No wingers getting to the byline putting in crosses stretching defences, no midfielders getting beyond the front me creating panic in the opposition's defence. No quick incisive build ups but a slow build up that allows a defence to regroup. Then there is his strike partners. Tevez a great player but one who tends to do his own thing and Ballotelli who doesn't exactly bust a gut.

So in view of this last night he had nothing to work with Is it any wonder the bloke (who may not be ultimately the real deal) is struggling?

Revolver said:
If it wasn't for the ridiculous wages he is on (not his fault) I would feel sorry for Dzeko.

A relatively young player in a new country and what does he have playing along side him? No wingers getting to the byline putting in crosses stretching defences, no midfielders getting beyond the front me creating panic in the opposition's defence. No quick incisive build ups but a slow build up that allows a defence to regroup. Then there is his strike partners. Tevez a great player but one who tends to do his own thing and Ballotelli who doesn't exactly bust a gut.

So in view of this last night he had nothing to work with Is it any wonder the bloke (who may not be ultimately the real deal) is struggling?

Very well said mate. There is really nothing more to it.

Revolver said:

well said.they always play like they lead 5-0.So slow and boring.Its really painful to watch.MF players brains are just so slow.Dzeko didnt play some games at very high level,and I agree with that.But he was very good last night..He held the ball well,and played some good passes,but everyone just passed ball back to CB's every time.There was very few crosses,and it was so boring to watch.Best player in my opinion was richards.Guy just trys so hard,and has some sense of urgency,which I can't say about some other players.

EaglesFan said:

Good post. The system Mancini plays doesn't suit Edin's style of play. For me, we should have played Shauny from the start last night and told him to get plenty of crosses in.

Until we start moving the ball faster and upping our tempo drastically, getting in plenty of crosses - we will never see the best from Dzeko.

However, I have little faith that Mancini will change his sloooow, slooooower, slooooow, slooooooower Italian dogshit football.

BIG DONKEY said:
You can only play with whats put in front of you no? 4 goals 2 assists? in 9 starts? And you're moaning.

It's quite obvious what I mean by service, Wolfsburg midfield seems like Barcelona compared to this.

You clearly have an agenda, Tevez or Balo didn't score yesterday but as i said he's an easy target because he is the newest signing.

If he scored 20 goals so far people would still be moaning some how.

Would you be happy if he leaves in the summer to play for a real club without plastic fans..everyones happy then.
Can I ask if you're Bosnian?

I don't have an agenda. This thread is about Dzeko and nobody else. I just don't think he's very good. You clearly have an agenda against City because all you've done is say how bad our service to him has been, when he's actually had three or four chances to head it in and he's put no direction on his headers whatsoever.

Tell me this - if Dzeko loves being in the middle to recieve the service that, by your logic, he deserves just because he is Dzeko... why does he spend so much time on the wing losing the ball? He has disrupted Tevez's flow and his arrival has coincided with a severe drop in form for City. He's changed our system.

Mancini is to blame, however. He signed Dzeko without signing any wingers to fit the system we'd have to play with Dzeko upfront.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.